A curse of disbelief

Is there a curse you can put on someone so that, when they try to lie, trick, manipulate, or deceive someone, the curse causes the other person to disbelieve them or see through their tricks?

3 Likes

Hi friend… well IMHO you could use RAUM

To cause a named individual to be mistrusted and loathed by friends and colleagues.

2 Likes

To cause a named individual’s home life to be disrupted by arguments and mistrust.

1 Like

That’s not really my plan. The idea is that if they try to lie or cheat, they get caught. The curse should focus solely on the specific issue, which again is their lying and cheating. If people decide not to trust her, fine. As long as it’s their of their own free will. But the curse should focus on having them become transparent to other people. Nothing else.

1 Like

yeah I know what you mean. Those are only the essence of this demon. Nevertheless you could specify what you really want to take place

1 Like

for example… let’s suppose you only ask to the demon… “Destroy my enemy” In case Raum, is going to destroy his reputation in general… and cause him a severe damage in his life.
You have to specify that he´s gonna get caught for every lie that he says

1 Like

You could make a voodoo. Baptize this doll… This is my “target”… and specify what you want your target suffer. I want him/she get caught for every lie he says. While you saying this… you gotta be angry…pure hate. Do this for a week … and you´re gonna start seeing a result. No candles, no incense… only a doll and your intent! Not even summoning a Demon. Only your own power and intent

1 Like