A curious situation

I don’t know how to take what happened to me, but I want to tell you.
A few minutes ago I was doing the Core Ritual of the Demons of Magic book by Gordon Winterfield, especially to call Vine because the author refers that he has the ability to develop magical abilities.
What happened is that in the middle of the ritual I received a call in which they told me that a problem that had been complicated for months had been solved.
The ritual I was doing was not the results ritual in which you set a goal, but the core ritual, which is why I found the situation curious.
I would like to know what you think about this.
Anyway … thank you Vine!

1 Like

Hi @juaruro, that reads like you had a good result sneaking in through the side door while you were looking the other way.

Isn’t it one of Vine’s abilities to sort out complicated problems?
I’m pretty sure that in one of E.A’s earlier videos he tells of enlisting Vine to help him with his own complicated problem and to let the truth be known.

I think that even though you may not have been directing the magick at the problem that you found had been solved, you had the energy of that at the same time.

Vine ritual “To Develop Magickal Abilities” … Ooh :thinking:

And we can’t discount the idea that magick works frontways, backways, sideways and anyways in time.

1 Like

I think the same. The situation made me curious because that specific problem had been increasingly complicated for two weeks and it was at the time of the invocation that they told me it was solved.
I am also of the idea that “there is no time” in magic, something like what Dr. Manhattan said in Watchmen … that everything exists at the same time, past, present and future, but that we cannot observe it .

2 Likes

It may trigger a domino effect, or maybe it needed to be sorted out so the real thing can be sorted out. Or just a coincidence. Regardless, a win is a win so enjoy the moment.

2 Likes

Oh hello. There’s a username I haven’t seen in a while. Welcome back

@ OP:

It’s not unheard of - take a look at this post below:

2 Likes

Hi :smiley: were you a member with different name ? Without going too off topic

Yes, any result would require multiple things to slot into place, like, you say or do the right thing at the right time, someone else says or does the wrong thing, someone then chooses you over them and it all happens at different times without you being aware of it.

1 Like

No, I just found the forum in April of last year.

1 Like

No but don’t feel bad for not knowing me :laughing: I hit TL3 really quickly but hadn’t been around that long relatively speaking before you left(?). I just recall some of your amusing and insightful posts from days of yore.

Back on-topic, this thread is another point in a series of events pointing me towards devleloping some kind of working theory on non-linear time. Yay synchronity. I suppose I’ll have to write a post about it sometime soon.

2 Likes

It is precisely one of the things that I like the most about magic, the complex way in which they work, something like the butterfly effect.

A scene that marked me a lot was in Benjamin Button’s film, where a car runs over the character of Kate Blanchet … I loved how they explain all the actions that led to that result, from the alarm clock that didn’t ring, the girl who was sad because she got into a fight with her boyfriend, the shoelace that the friend tied …

2 Likes

Oh yes that post was great :blush::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I see what you did there :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah I think that was a bit of deja-vu that didn’t happen yet lol :laughing:

1 Like