A Couple of Things Helping Me With My Clairvoyance

I’ve narrowed down a few things that are helping me develop my clairvoyance over the last few days.

I’ve been working with E.A.'s Blue Ray Meditation for the past 3 days and it’s helping.

I’ve discovered that focusing on the blue rays entering through my eyes helps me really fill my head center with energy. I imagine the blue rays entering through my eyes and deeply inhale it. It feels like it’s my physical brain that’s being energetically stimulated, but I"m sure it’s really my energy body’s counterpart to the physical brain.

While staring into the flame, I noticed that the flame would often split and become two flames as my eyes lost focus. An interesting thing I noticed was that I started seeing things between the two flames when I left my eyes in this unfocused state.

That lead me to experimenting with two candles, but it wasn’t very fruitful.

I had my first success scrying into a black bowl filled with water after charging my mind with the energy from the candle. I saw colored orbs and shapes forming in my vision while gazing into the scrying bowl with my eyes soft but open.

At the end of the session, I glanced into my scrying bowl before quitting and very clearly saw a dragon’s eye appear within it. The eye was made from red energy, but the pupil was black and so was the space around it.

Very interesting results. I believe the key for me is charging my mind center with the energy from the flame before I start a scrying session.

I’ve also tried charging the water in the scrying bowl and I believe it helps, but I can’t say for sure. It certainly doesn’t hurt.

16 Likes