A couple of questions for Baal

Very possible… it is said that the Nords had a lot of cultural trading with the Phoenicians… I won’t be surprised if that included their pantheon as well

2 Likes

Forget the title then and just call the name of the god you want contact with.

1 Like

I’m thinking the same thing.

That’s why I’m asking… Baal in Phoenician means God!!
So there are Baal Hadad, Baal annat, Baal Melqart…etc

I want to know which one of them is “king Baal”?

2 Likes

Baal means Lord or Master, many spirits overtime had it, including the egyptian god Set and the hebrew one.

I worked with Bael recently, The Ba’al Hadad that was revealed to me was cananite one and his babylonian and sumerian counterparts Enlil & Iskur So heavy realationships to Storms & Fertility.

Also No to temples being museums as it keeps them alive and people visit them but yes he was mad at the destruction of Queen Zenobia’s Temple which was dedicated to him. She has reincarnated and will have her revenge for the destruction of the temple.

2 Likes

I have just read that Beelzebub and Baal, Ba’al, Bael, Bel, and Baal-alzabul are one in the same from a few different sources.

“For centuries, Baal had been known as Baal-alzabul, which means the Lord of High Place. This name was changed to Baal-alzabub (Beelzebub), which means the Lord of flies. Because flies gather around dung and other filth, the worshippers of Baal were degraded to flies and Baal, the good god, was correlated with dung and filth.”

Like someone said already: Baal means God or Lord so I feel that any references to a deity named solely “Baal” could really be referring to any one!

“Like EN in Sumerian, the Akkadian bēlu and Northwest Semitic baʿal (as well as its feminine form baʿalah) was used as a title of various deities in the Mesopotamian and Semitic pantheons. Only a definitive article, genitive or epithet, or context could establish which particular god was meant.[19]” -
Baal Wikipedia

I implore everyone to read that wiki. My head is spinning… It seems impossible to decipher.
Ba’al Hadad may or may not be Ba’al or Hadad, probably not Bel or Beelzebub… Is the Mad Hatter writing this shit? jeez

3 Likes

Well, the only way anyone is really ever going to know is to evoke both and see for themselves, which i encourage everyone to do. For me they showed up looking different, sounding different and acting different, so i treat like them individuals. Now they could be different aspects of the same entity but let others make up their own minds on that. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Which “both”? There are 5 different (or possibly the same) Gods I have just listed. There could be more names I just had to stop researching because it’s all so convoluted.
I agree with the 'figure-it-out-ourselves" method. I find that the written word barely discloses facts unless one already knows what the facts are for themselves.
Sooo… I guess we better get to evoking. This might take a while lol.

I have never evoked before. A god, whom I call Bel or Beelzebub, follows me around in the form of a fly. He pesters me and looks out for me. We speak through divination (cause I don’t speak ‘fly’ even though he thinks I do). Anyway, I was searching for his sigil because I wanted to try sigil magick and evokation for the first time (I’ve got some projects he wants to help me with). That’s how I stumbled down this rabbit hole…

2 Likes

I always imagine that Beelzebub said “Lord of the Flies? Yeah, sure. I’ll be that too. And I’ll know EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON EVERYWHERE FOR ALL TIME”

1 Like

Over a thousand entities that i’ve heard of who have the title of Baal, i’ve been given it as well.

The two i was referring to were Bael and Beelzebub.

Ba‘al Zəbû “Lord of the (heavenly) dwelling” and he is indeed a master of divination, The Hebrews slandered him by changing it to Lord of Flies or Lord of Shit might be a better translation, But Zebu has a somewhat good sense of humor and will take on their insults with pride.

This Sigil for Beelzebub has worked very will for me.

His Enn “Adey vocar avage Beelzebuth”

3 Likes

Are you saying he is the same entity as Beelzebub?

1 Like

I agree, he does have a good sense of humour :wink: Thank you so much for sharing your sigil and enn!

1 Like

Beelzebub would be his more demonic side, and you can totally work with him like that, but the more you use the name Zəbû the more that purer essence well come forth, again nothing wrong with just using Beelzebub.

2 Likes

That Beelzebub/Zebu, he has been my favorite so far! Sorry Lucifer, maybe you can win me over! Lol

2 Likes

aaahh that is very interesting. Makes sense because the Beelzebub I know does not match the Gods described in my research. Albeit, I only know one very small aspect of him I suppose since I have never even evoked him yet. Well today is the day. Wish us luck :slight_smile: I am going to ask him to communicate with me telepathically from now on and share his knowledge with me that way our work will progress much quicker. I figure I can do this by evoking him and then keeping a line open with him instead of shutting it all off when I finish my ritual. I can’t wait to hear his constant 2 cents about my daily life lol. I know he is always telling me to get off my ass and get to work on ____ . haha

3 Likes

I have never evoked Beelzebub. He just appears on his own as a fly with red eyes. He said the exact words “i am lord of the flies” and he shows me forms of divination I am unaware of. Or he’ll appear in my dreams as a man with fly wings or a man sized fly, Or a swarm of flies that speak together in hundreds of voices at the same time.

I really like him. He feels more laid back than some of the others I have worked with. He is very perceptive of people and situations like that phrase I wish i could be a fly on the wall. He is the fly on the wall. He is very perceptive about people.

4 Likes

Well I did the evokation. The sigil worked, it finally swirled around and become all distorted like everyone said it would. I closed my eyes and had chills for a while. The only face he would finally show me was a big giant dragon sort of head with his nose to my heart chakra. I felt touch all down my back. I kept asking him to speak to me in english in my head. Idk why he was so interested in my heart chakra (I have had other demons be super into it last time I was on DMT, not sure what it means). Then he just left and I said okay… bye… i’m going to go too. I just want a clear line of communication with you, like in english, in my head. He said do a tarot reading. I’ll do that tomorrow. I wish I could have asked him questions but he wasn’t talkative! Sorry guys.

1 Like

just my opinion, but in my view, the less actually scholastically studied, the more the desire to ram Deities together based on whatever reason, especially amoung the monotheists. True, lotsa differing deities do descend from one culture to another, and carry several attributes. but I would spend as muchh time and study as I can to try and tease out any differnces before accepting just anyones mashed together composite. As for me, i had Abigor without doubt Pull me into the Demonic Realm. I did not know it was him by name until I read a description of him and his familiars 30 years later. Then after that while trying to get more data about him, I found he supposedly also goes by Eligos— think i can find an authoritative explaination why? Nope. So until further notice, i.e. he and I Powwow and he straightnes it up for me, i will be quite reluctant to treat them as an officially fuse Entity.
Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

Haven’t done the tarot reading yet. About 30 min after i envoked Bel I got sick, still sick today. Has this happened to anyone else after evoking? I wasn’t using myself as an energy source any of it, just meditating and chanting, listening to binaural beats and gazing at his sigil…

2 Likes