A consultation via skype

Hello brothers and sisters, I need your help and your guidance. You’ll see I can do simple rituals and evocations sometimes have effect sometimes no but exist one thing that I have been trying that happen for years and nothing, so I come here today to ask for something that can help me(it’s an evocation) via Skype or by other way I only wanna talk about that theme and that someone give me and advice.

Thanks to all!

If i understand you correctly, you have been trying evocation for years and are not happy with your progress. If that’s the case, my advice would be to develop and strengthen your magickal faculties. Find a daily routine that works for you, that you will do everyday. Lbrp is great daily practice, it will strengthen you as a magician. Also try the lesser invoking ritual of the pentagram (lirp). These two rituals is two sides of the same grand ritual.

One cool thing to try is to use lirp in the morning, and lbrp in the evening. Practice the theta gamma sync daily, and maybe charge a few sigils in the process. Practice to visualize objects in-front of you in clear color and form, do this with eyes open.

Now when summer is here, try this in the heat. Visualize in-front of you a cold Popsicle, feel the cold radiating from it, see the bright colors, hear the ice cracking in the hot sun, smell the freshness of it, and imagine what it would taste like. Now you might start to drool, good job, go and reward yourself with a similar Popsicle in real life, to bring the ritual to completion.

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:5514”]Hello brothers and sisters, I need your help and your guidance. You’ll see I can do simple rituals and evocations sometimes have effect sometimes no but exist one thing that I have been trying that happen for years and nothing, so I come here today to ask for something that can help me(it’s an evocation) via Skype or by other way I only wanna talk about that theme and that someone give me and advice.

Thanks to all![/quote]

I can give you a hand if you like. P.M. me your details and we’ll set something up for this Friday or Saturday. No charge.