A Confession

Thanks ^-^

1 Like

I do have two best friends irl and they really help me and love me alot but trying to make new friends is hard but still thank you for all the advice. I feel like you seem to understand me more than everyone and im glad i could vent out my issues in this forum. ^-^

2 Likes

How did you know music helps me? Lol

1 Like

@anon73484242

We’ve all been where you are at. However, I’m learning we need to own exactly where we are at now!

Love ya right back! :heartbeat::heartbeat:

2 Likes

You all are so sweet. What did i do to deserve all of you awesome friends ^-^

1 Like

I guessed, beside they both have great messages, so stay awesome! How did that friends post work out? I too am looking for a few friends, one live about 3 hrs away (I haven’t meet her in person yet), one lives 2,000 miles away when I used to live in las vegas, but sadly I live in the bible belt here.

1 Like

Omg we should totally be friends um pm me and i also love giving out songs with meaningful lyrics to people so thx.

1 Like

I often compare myself to others too.

1 Like

You have to learn gratitude.

1 Like

I do have that but when you keep having this happen to you all your life it starts getting a lil sad. I was never a girl who asked for expensive or too much from my parents was always happy with what they gave me even tho sometimes i do ask for stuff and they buy it for me. I still understand if they cant buy it for me. I was always someone who try to understand others situation and help them but still thank you for the advice. I appreciate it

1 Like

Yw

1 Like
1 Like

The only thing that matters is that you’re doing your best. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

Um what’s this?

Nearly every day I go to work I listen to Jiraiya. This is for your confession.About comparing yourself to others and about difficulty of focusing on one self.

He teach that to not to compare yourself to another because they are on thier own path and you need to focus on your own.

He teach that its important to believe that you can accomplish your desire and goals if you just believe in yourself because if you dont then nothing going to improve.

Last he teach you to have fun and live in the moment.You no longer can go back in the past and the future is not promise to you.

The moment is all you got, so stop and just feel gratitude for the hard work you done for yourself to get were you are now.

Never for get to also feel thankfulness for the entities that always been there to help you out even if you dont see nor feel them,:heart: hope this help.

3 Likes

Omg i needed that so thank you so much ^-^ :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes