A chinese infernal kingdom

So I learned that I´m somehow connected to a certain aspect of the infernal kingdom, the chinese infernal kingdom. Just like in christianity, chinese have a infernal kingdom that they demonise. I have worked with the chinese infernal kingdom for a while now and it has been interesting to say the least.

It has been very interesting due to the similarity. This is a inspiring discovery because this yields results in many ways. But as you know, the infernal kingdom is enormous and has many aspects to it. At some point I came across something about chinese necromancy so perhaps this is a good combination.

In order to call upon such forces you really need a mirror and a crossroad. Hell, the only thing you need is a mirror and experience in evocations. I get the impression they don´t like people who don´t have don´t have experience in evocations but I challenge you to prove me wrong.

6 Likes

Nice discovery, would you mind posting about some spirits and experiences for those who want to try it out?

1 Like

I could ask info on their ``gatekeeper´´ of such a realm. It´s possible. They don´t really have sigils to them at the moment which is a shame. Maybe I will post the sigil of such a gatekeeper(and some of their info).

4 Likes

Contact the ruler of that Hell,
Emma-O :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Interesting. I know that Chinese magic goes back thousands of years i have never heard of anyone connecting with a Chinese under world and there spirits how did you get started on that path?

I have checked out some vids on mirror magic and scrying and come across some Chinese mirror magic here is a link:

1 Like

Emma-o is a Kami from Japanese Buddhist mythology, not Chinese, not trying to be a bitch i just dont want misinformation.

3 Likes

Yeah, however the name of the ruler of hell goes(I´m bad at chinese names, like REALLY bad), that is the first spirit to go to.

3 Likes

Blood ties are the key sometimes. Though, I don´t practise chinese magick. I just work with the spirits. I´ve discovered that magicians blood ties can lead the magician into strangest of place.

2 Likes

I got you
Thnks for the info :ok_hand:
I was kinda thinking it was Japanese :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, which reminds, I may have an offer on something but I will mention about it privately. It had something to do with DNA magick.

1 Like

How true, how true.

1 Like

does the result last long enough?

And yes, chinese necromancy is as powerful as african necromancy if not more! but sadly of all the Taoism practices only Energy work and Energy work combined with Inner Alchemy ( sexual energy ) has come up to the surface till now. Taoism is a Powerhouse of spiritual treasure.

4 Likes

I´ve talked about it before in my past but my opinion is that results are dependant on how you work it out. For example if you do energy work, the result is temporary and you have to do it again and again. It´s like a manual loop that you maintain. But there are always ways to maintain certain effects.

I´ve noticed that many magician or whatever people call themselves these days, are ritual/spell centered. While I do appreciate it, I find traditional witchcraft valuable due to its use of magickal objects. Just something I appreciate greatly.

2 Likes