A Call Onto The Powers Of Darkness

A Call Onto The Powers Of Darkness - Litany.

Bask in the ambiance of a non illuminated temple/ritual area, quiet your entire being until all Is silent and the silence becomes unbearable, only at that moment of peaceful discomfort speak.

"The ooze of the void, the black silhouette of non-existence, the raw primordial womb of divinity. The all encompasing blackness, I call onto thee. The ancient dark mass that emerges from all that is and all that is not. I call out the eternal darkness, that which shakes the foundation of reality, that which is not just the absence of light, but where light was born, were all was birthed. I call upon the deafening silence of the darkness, the emissary of void, that which existed before source, before divinity and that which will reign eternal once all light and reality has extinguished.

Surround me now abysmal mist, the sanctuary of devil’s and demons, the abode of dark gods and goddesses. Claw through the veil and tare through reality, inject your profane and sacred essence here and now.
*The boundless and infinite force which cannot be tamed or stopped, the colossal and cavernous vortex which drive men to madness. As I gaze into the abyss it gazes back, arise now around me, above me, below me, all around me and within me. Sprawl boundless here and now as the wicked contagion, the behemoth might which nothing can resist. *

*The eminence of the timeless, immaterial unknown and unknowable spirit which always has been and always shall be, that which we call darkness. The paradoxical obsidian ocean which flows eternally flow through me now. That which destroys, annihilates and devours, that which transmutes, transforms and creates. Stagnation and limitation is obliterated from that which it’s attached too as darkness reveals itself. I summon the powers of darkness now without the names of denizens, I call upon the darkness without the atavistic masks and symbols of man that has adorned it. I call onto the nameless, that which has no form, no face, no agenda. *

*I call onto the nightmare of god, where monsters and beasts of old, the true gods of the void dwell. I invoke the inexorable potency of that which rises now, holy and unholy you are, order and chaos you are, make your presence known to me. May darkness speak to my mind, my heart, my body, my soul, my entire reality I beseech you now. Saturate the air which I breathe with you’re alien essence, saturate this very temple, this very space and leave nothing untouched. Consecrate I and this space to align to you, pull me into you as I pull you into me. *

I call upon the darkness, i call upon its might, I call upon its power, I call upon its majesty, that which is the singularity, that which is the infinite. Fill me up and leave nothing untouched, course through me and fill me with your power, the blinding light of illusion and ignorance is blackened. In that dark isolation the only vision which prevails is I and that which I seek to come into being. Be I at oneness with the darkness and be it at one with me, be I at oneness with the darkness and be it at one with me, I breathe you in".

Breathe it in, drown in it become it and leave nothing untouched in its might. Do not question what to do or where to go this is left purposely vague for you to have the subjective experience which awaits you, it may be invigorating and empowering or it may be terrifying and hard to forget.

Sincerely,
C.Kendall.

22 Likes

All the words :see_no_evil:. In all seriousness thank you for sharing this. This was something I needed to see and read.

This strangely aligns with where my head has been lately.

Good stuff.

Thank you once again! Master of the Darkness! :metal: :black_heart: :metal:

Be I at oneness with the darkness and be it at one with me, be I at oneness with the darkness and be it at one with me

When I recite this part I point to the darkness around me when I say “be I at oneness” myself when I say “with the darkness”, and then reverse this when I say “and be it at one with me”

I do similarly with the line

“Pull me into you as I pull you into me”

1 Like