A Bit of Irony

To be fair both those places are pretty terrible :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Also factions and identity politics exist here too. I guess theyā€™re only permitted if theyā€™re the socially acceptable variant. Iā€™m sure people would throw a fit if I started the straight white male networking thread for non lgbtq members.

1 Like

Try it, probably nobody would give a fuck.

1 Like

At the end of the day this site exists as a drawn out advertisement for the services of EA and Company. Ofc his forum needs to support popular opinion in that regard.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually not interested. It was just an example.

Exactly.

Sure.:woman_shrugging:

1. From my understanding, Luciferianism is about rebellion with a purpose. Not to just be a jerk.

2. Part of personal liberty is about control over what you own. This forum belongs to Balg, and if balg puts up rules to follow, then balg has the right to excercise their right to enforce those rules. Just as you will have if you create a forum.

3. Freedom doesnā€™t mean no accountability. You canā€™t just do whatever you want and expect no consequences. When you commit an action, other people have the right to react to it. Break the rules all you want. But donā€™t complain when you get booted from some place.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a hierarchy (i.e. rules) in Hell tooā€¦Lucifer, Belial, all of them are bound by certain things. Also, rules I choose to adhere to is an entirely different proposition compared to rules Iā€™m forced to obeyā€¦