A bit of a vote

So I’m using a bit of a thing here to help me with this. I need assistance in which pathworking I should start next. Please do not go off of biases, only intuition. I am not doing this because you think “dark is the only option”.

• Celtic
  • Norse
  • Qliphothic/Demonic
  • Angelic
  • Mesopotamia
  • Egyptian
  • Draconian
  • Animal magick and shapeshifting

0 voters

3 Likes

Ooops, voted by accident.

Go with Angelic.

1 Like

Won’t let you change it?

1 Like

Just did it.

I think you’ll enjoy the angelic pathworking. :wink:

1 Like

I wish it updated me every time someone voted tho…

Something tells me you’d enjoy the Mesopotamian current.

1 Like

Considering my primary deific mask is from there I could see that.

Bear in mind, it is 100% relying on intuition. I know nothing of your godform(s).

1 Like

Exactly what I’m looking for.

1 Like

animal & shape shifting shamanic style & ties in nicely with alot of paths.

1 Like

I was about to press on Egyptian, but I thought I emptied my head first and let the answer come to me. I really am a big fan of all things Egyptian, but I didn’t want my wants to dictate yours.

So I just closed my eyes and letted my head be clear of all thoughts and then it came. A form of a Dragon. So I decided go with that and voted on Draconian.

1 Like

By the way, I forgot to add that I have no knowledge regarding the Draconian path. I just thought I throw it out there.

1 Like

Shapeshifting is a dream of myne.

1 Like

Egyptian lean about the underworld with Anubis.

1 Like

My intuition said either Norse or Celtic, with Norse being what will serve you the best.

1 Like

How about Slavic?

1 Like

I just looked into your profile picture, and the first thought that came into my mind was draconic.

1 Like

Mesopotamia will be fun.
Qlipothic will give you the power you desire but at the expense of utter chaos.
Norse will bring you into harmony with mother earth.
Angelic will give you protection but will eventually become a burden.

1 Like

I “felt” animal, saw bristling black fur, like you need to get down into the roots of something primal and animalistic, able to function at a peak level without analysis or moralising, as a foundation for later things that might be more intellectual/abstract. :thinking:

3 Likes

I started with Celtic but that’s just me.

1 Like