9 Gatekeepers? Who are they?

Koetting always discusses the 4 well known gatekeepers: Abbadon, Azazel, Belial and Amaymon. However in at least one video he mentions there being 9 gatekeepers. In fact in his Age of Lucifer video on youtube he says “Lucifer and the other nine gatekeepers”. So including Lucifer that makes 5, so my question is who are the remaining 4? and why does he usually only cite 4 instead?

7 Likes

Also Please take a moment to introduce yourself here thanks.

It’s one of the rules here.

welcome.:grin:

3 Likes

Ummmm That video is about the 9 demonic KINGS not gatekeepers(as far as the goetia is concerned). If you notice not a single one of those, except Belial is listed in both lists.

3 Likes

He never said there was nine demonic gatekeepers he said there were nine demonic kings.

There are four watchtowers and four gatekeepers it’s that simple.

5 Likes

E.A. Koetting summoning Lucifer, he’s also calling the 9 Demonic Kings. unless you can post the video your speaking of or E.A. himself feels like posting here to clarify yes indeed there are 9 other entities he’s referring to, most believe he means the 9 Kings.

3 Likes

can you please elaborate on what the watchtowers are, what they represent or what is their significance ?
how do the gatekeepers relate to the watchtowers ?
i’m not familiar with that concept at all

2 Likes
4 Likes

But he didn’t say which cardinal direction each corresponds to. Do you guys know? Their names are: Azazel, Amaymon, Abaddon, and Belial

1 Like

Weird encyclopedic knowledge of old threads to the rescue! :smiley:

I’m also going to quote some excellent advice from another member in that topic:

9 Likes

in the Setian tradition the 4 gatekeepers are listed as Azazel, Beelzebub, Belial, and Abbadon

so i guess were up to 6 gatekeepers now, somebody do an evocation and find who the rest are plz(lazy), thx.

2 Likes

@Nanda

3 Likes

@Nicolas_Tomas

2 Likes

Looks like you’re right there are nine demonic gatekeepers after all.

5 Likes

Haha :wink:

3 Likes

HAHA I fricken told you guys the gatekeepers and kings weren’t exactly the same. Looks like your all the ones who don’t pay attention to shit! I originally posted this because of him using the phrase 9 gatekeepers in some videos way before this video came out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE0sczt_UZ4

1 Like

Still no intro, you cheeky bugger? :thinking:

Look like you’re the one ignores gatekeepers…

Please honour us with more infos asap! :+1:

9 Likes

Lady Eva :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Great thread

2 Likes

Nice to see u. Like ur beard do. N yea, nice thread.

2 Likes

I’m around, just got alot on my plate, this thread primarily. Things working out for you?

1 Like