7 day challenge

So, in response to EAKs 7-Day challenge, I’m going to take that challenge. I recently started a working with Bune. But, I feel the urge to add another Spirit to the mix, so what I think I’m going to do is call Bifrons when I get home, and Bune on my way to work.

Really focusing on necromancy and monetary wealth.

It is a work in progress.

9 Likes

I was actually thinking of doing the same,

Good luck on your challenge

2 Likes

Have fun, mate. :smiling_imp:

Will I do it? Eeehh, I’m not a morning person, so if I’m up at 6 I’m getting my kid to school. But I’m in ritual every night anyway and it’s a good idea; I think I could set up for the next day as a closing piece.
I’m behind where I should be developmentally and sort of socially, demonically speaking, for weak-ass reasons, and I’m doing the rounds making up for lost time.

Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

I’m all in on the challenge too. It’s perfect timing for me since I have been planning to really step up my evocations. I’m not at all a morning person, but I’ll start it out whenever my day starts. For the challenge, I’m going to invoke a different spirit from the Goetia each day as well.

I have been inspired by guys like @Mapachtli and @DarkestKnight who were doing the evocation challenges before. I’m not anywhere near to the point of doing an epic Herculean task like that right now, but a week long thing sounds like a good experience and a nice chance to practice.

I’m curious to hear about the experiences of anyone who is down for this challenge, and I’ll also do an update each day to share what I experience. Excelsior!

3 Likes

I started it a couple of days late. I evoked Haures. The experience was a bit longer, so I decided to go ahead and create a journal to log the challenge and future experiences.

How’s the 7 day challenge going for you @Unknown_Occultist ?

I find this interesting.

Wow. That’s intriguing. Have you ever res the book, “Mastery” by Robert Greene? He goes into this concept but I didn’t remember the 9 years part. Crazy.

Interesting is all I will say.