7 day Challenge: Kali Ma, Bearer of Skulls, Devourer of Time

Lately I’ve come to the esoteric understanding of how seed mantras work and how they can become a vehicle for possession for many entities.

A few days ago I attempted a possession of Kali, not only was this potentially dangerous, Kali’s energy is one of often borderline potentially destructive change. She shatters illusion and crushes the ego.

Once I fully learned how to possess her energies within me and harness it she led me to create a 7 day pathworking with her in order to help get my life on track.

She’s instructing me right now in researching and creating certain mantras and symbols for a pathworking for those who are seeking immense change in their lives.

I haven’t done a group working in a while so I figured to open this up and see who wants to participate in this challenge. I’m calling it:

“The 7 day Challenge: Invoking the Dark Goddess of Time Ma Kali”

If you’re interested comment down below, I intend to make this a group working.

So if you feel like your life is at a stagnant point or you want to welcome change to a particular area or situation and you aren’t scared to work with INTENSE dark goddess energy then let me know.

I’ll have this open for some time.

Let me know if you’re interested.

@Gitana7 @Nagash @C.Kendall @itsnathanm7 @Lady_Eva

13 Likes

Im in.

As for your friend, he is not here.

2 Likes

Im in. What did you have in mind?

A powerful mantra to align your consciousness with hers is:

Om Kring Kalikaye Namah

4 Likes

Yes that is a good mantra :slight_smile:

I have one specifically directed towards her possession that uses a seed mantra word as a vehicle for her energies.

I’m also channeling different mantras for different situations

5 Likes

Nice. Let me know what you’d like me to do. I do a lot of work with her. Have never invoked her though.

2 Likes

I’d like in too
Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

Mahakali and I are good friends! She changed me into a woman once for a few moments. If you guys have got questions for her, let me know! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d love to hear that story!

5 Likes

I’m good thanks, have my hands full with other projects that are getting pretty interesting, but wish you well. :+1:

9 Likes

Thank you! You too! I have a feeling I’ll be stopping by to have some tea time soon enough! A lot has been going on

5 Likes

This whole challenge looks interesting, but I’m too busy for this ride in every plane and form. Have lots of things to do, lot of people working with/helping them, and I must keep doing my practices and working with Deities right now. I don’t want put my focus on something else (and anyway, I didn’t want working with mostly female Deities, at all.)

I hope you the best, guys. :black_heart::wine_glass:

4 Likes

Wish you the best love :heart: i’m cheering you on every step of the way!

1 Like

Sounds very interesting. Count me in.

2 Likes

i would like to be a part of this

2 Likes

i will my dear friend i am also familier with her energy i will join u

2 Likes

I will do it

2 Likes

Would love to be in on this challenge.

Thank you.

3 Likes

I would be interested feel free to PM me I could use the Mother’s help with some shadow work

2 Likes

Love this. Currently working on some extremely different things to bring about my own changes but I support this and hope it goes well

2 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeees! Count me in!!

2 Likes