5th Dimension

And that is the thing you do not ommit the 4th just doubt about it

You hold reservations, not doubt. Doubt is too nefarious and toxic to such theories.

1 Like

You speak english better than I
But I wouldnt think doubt is toxic because it makes you wonder and grow

I should hope so. I am English.

It also serves as a channel which allows paranoia to infest bonds you have secured and general questioning of even the most successful of your methods.

1 Like

I see what you mean
Ok doubt but not do not compomise your mental health
I mean doubt to a limit
Mmmm is this conversation getting redundant
On the rope that links you to sanity?

I totally get what your saying. Over this past 6 months in my life I totally feel like I’ve peered behind the veil even just the slightest and the curiosity it brought me was like exstacy.

I get what you two mean about a lot of crazies on here but I fear I may becoming one as I’m struggling to wrap my head around what all lucifer is telling me and what all I’m learning. I had spent my whole life thinking that apples are red. Now I find that yes apples are red but you can also find them I’m green. And being green doesnt necessarily mean bad. Just different.

The fifth dimension is the awareness that everything is a unity. It is the dimension of unconditional love and unity among everything that exists. That is why it is often said that from the fifth dimension the dimensions disappear everything is one to put it another way … it is a way of saying that our vision is enlarged and realizes that everything is one / is a great change of awareness.

In the necromancy field there is a doctrinal hypothesis that explains that the ghosts of the deceased live in the fifth dimension, this is ETERNITY. Long, wide and tall, they form the three dimensions of the cellular world. Time is the fourth dimension; eternity, the fifth dimension; and that which is beyond eternity and time corresponds to the sixth dimension. Everyone who dies enters the fifth dimension. Eternity opens to devour the deceased, then expel them from their bosom to return them to the world of time and physical form.

Synthesis: The fifth dimension implies an even greater expansion of consciousness that is related to the perception that everything is one. It is a great change of consciousness that has to do with understanding that we are part of the whole. In this dimension, you are beginning to live a moment of openness, expansion and acceptance. We no longer worry so much about making the best decision, since we understand that we must resonate with our destiny. We begin to live the delivery, and to feel that if we let ourselves flow, life moves us towards the path that we must cross, without making force against it. When you begin to vibrate in the fifth dimension of consciousness, the world will seem to be a pleasant place, the people with whom you cross will open doors, and you will feel fuller, because you have left the physical oppressions to see beyond, and everything becomes much lighter.

This is a simple contribution take what you consider!

descarga

1 Like

we are all mad, you just have to play by the rules of society and you are no longer mentally ill
don’t loose it
also I would recommend to go little by little in this shift of consciousness
diving too deep at the early stages can make you loose your mind.

BTW exstacy is one way to express a feeling of “enlightenment”, you should control also that feeling, knowing is there by maybe not feel it all the time. just my thought.

1 Like

Can anyone else smell fertilizer?

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are making a reference to good sir.