56 year old man that lives on my dads couch is attacking him and is attached to my family like a parasite

Call the police? Will your dad not press charges?

1 Like

i asked him to report this guy before and my dad said it wont help. I think he threatens my dad with baneful energy is my guess.my dad cant stand without passing out its that bad,

1 Like

Call Archangel Michael to protect your dad and send the asshat on his way.

4 Likes

i shall try this

i asked him to protect me and my dad it worked for me, so im guessing my dad is being protected too i appreciate you and michael

3 Likes

This may be helpful

1 Like

Please tell me all about this couch parasite.

3 Likes

Are you the couch parasite?

1 Like

LoL
I’ve crashed on a few couches in my day, but not like that, and not this one. I have my own home, car, life. I just felt drawn to this crisis.

2 Likes

You can report the guy on your dad’s behalf

3 Likes

And people believe magic needs to be involved? Use physical force. Change the locks. He’s not like a parasite. He is a parasite. Couch surfers live parasitic lifestyles.

He keeps attacking your disabled dad, and you as the child of his, won’t stand up against that?

6 Likes

Agreed. This also acceptable.

Legally speaking you can get away with this since it’s in defense of someone else.

4 Likes

Guys, please be aware that it is against the rules to endorse or promote the use of physical violence as it can get the forum into legal trouble.

5 Likes

:crying_cat_face:sigh​:crying_cat_face:
You’re right; we gotta try not to blow up our spot.

It’s against forum policy to endorse/promote physical incitement but not to openly discuss how people fucked people’s lives and even killed them with the use of magic. It’s a bit of a contradiction on my behalf with how I see that but I understand, I suppose. I think opening up to killing people with magic catches legal-eye attention more than telling someone to stand up for what’s necessary. If OP uses a hammer, that’s on him. Not the forum itself.

1 Like

You can discuss magically removing targets because, until the law actually recognises the validity of magick, it is seen as mere delusion or fantasy. However, suggesting physical actions that would cause harm to others is recognised by law and so carries consequences that “magical attack” does not.

5 Likes

Good point DK and I do agree with what you said. But OP is totally responsible for his actions. Suggestions are not influential until the person itself fails to make decisions properly for the situation.

Given that the help was asked on this forum, he wants magical solutions — but these kind of predicaments are dealt with by layperson in a very clear cut way. It’s a “stop freeloading off and messing with my disabled father, and get the fuck out”. You can give several warnings, wait for the person to attack — then you at that point can drop him.

I just have a different mentality when it comes to it. That’s only because I was quite physically hostile until I used magick to calm my shit and practice healthy energy channeling… But to hear people say what they’ve done to others with Baneful magic sounds a lot more evident of the intention and eye pulling than the suggestion of physical force. I understand the tangibility Of it is what makes the case. Take care!

1 Like

Back on topic, I would just report this douche to the cops before trying magick first.

3 Likes

Report this situation to safe guarding vulnerable adults. There should be a number for this in your local area you can google. They also work with the Police.

This Man is breaking all kinds of laws it sounds and your Dad sounds scared.

I agree, Michael should help protect you both but authorities need to be told asap

1 Like

I have to agree on kicking him out, by law if he’s no longer welcomed he will be jailed for trespassing.

I do agree there’s Arch-Michael, Samael (if you want some extreme, Michael can be extreme too but you get it) or Gwynn Ap Nudd :+1:

1 Like