5 petitions and energy work

Hello, are you still looking for takers? Thank you:)

@neville youā€™d be the seventh.

Pm me if you like, or tell me here.

1 Like

Hey :wave: can I be in? @crookedpathfinder

Might depend.

Iā€™m about done with all the others.

@neville you can pme me your petition request

2 Likes

Hey there, any chance I can squeeze in? This sounds fascinating and would love to participate! Happy to exchange ritual for ritual as well:)

All petitions done.

I thank everyone that participated, and look forward to hopefully hearing some good results.

:pray:

5 Likes

I just wanted to give an update on my petition. The spirit with whom you worked is known for tearing things down to build anew. Two days after my petition we had a SEVERE hail storm, the first Iā€™ve seen since I lived here, and Iā€™ve lived here since 2010. No hail storms whatsoever until two days after the petition. The storm damaged the outside of my home and my Mustang (:cry:), as well as my husbandā€™s vehicle. Iā€™m trusting the process and taking it as a sign because I asked for wealth & abundance. My home is my prized possession, my empire so to speak, and was built from the ground up last year, so itā€™s still new. Homeownerā€™s and auto insurance will cover it, but I still find it so odd the timing of it all. While many may stress out over this, I found myself at peace once I went back and looked at the petition you did for me and looked to see what the spirit does to build abundance.

So things are in motion and Iā€™m going with the flow, trusting the processā€¦

4 Likes

Itā€™s okay to have these things, itā€™s when they are our weaknesses, things that would die to protect or keep from loosing (doesnā€™t have to be quite this severe either), not willing risk them becauseā€¦ well I want success but not if I canā€™t have my xyz in my lifeā€¦ (when itā€™s people we (sometimes me) donā€™t even usually realize, that if they wouldnā€™t stand by us through it, we probably donā€™t *need
Ithemā€¦)

These are almost always the things I see people loosing with this type of shake up- particularly when itā€™s a really traumatic thing you go through to get there- like loosing your job, then your car because you couldnā€™t pay for it, your house is in foreclosure or your in a shelterā€¦ but bam! Suddenly out of nowhere the thing you worked for shows up knockingā€¦

Many of people here tend to recognize when the new situation presents and might even giggle to themselves oh here it isā€¦, when the new opportunity(ies) come, but we might also not only fail to recognize the true value of the new opportunity (even after loss, especially if itā€™s opposite or contrary to our wants/plans) thusly turning them downā€¦

Orā€¦ we might jump to soon, because we are desperate to fix things any solution is better than none, and completely miss the whole pointā€¦

However. You demonstrate better discernment than the mundane/beginner people I see going through these situations and I am confident you have the ability to do what you need to, even if you donā€™t know how to yet- so you are going to make it through this just fine Mrs Mustang!

Sorry @crookedpathfinder, I can delete if this is too far off topic

2 Likes

Nah, youā€™re good.

2 Likes

Thanks queenmustang for the update.

This last run has been humbling, Inspiring, and encouraging. :blush:

2 Likes

A quick update: Unfortunately, I have not seen any movement upon my request.

2 Likes

This still open? Much interest

If you are still offering, Iā€™d like one please. :slightly_smiling_face:

Should you like, Iā€™d like to try something else for you.