5 free three card readings closed

I decided I wanted to do some three card readings over the next few days.

Please no dms and this is a a firm 5 only. Anyone past 5 will have their comments deleted. These will be pulled over the next few days as I have some free time!

These readings are good for past, present future, simple love and relationship advice and simple guidance.

The deck I choice is the Tarot of Haunted House

1 Like

I’m in, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

I’ll take a three card draw from you if it’s alright. The one card pull didn’t really seem to resonate much with anything in my life so I’d like a general past, present, future peek if possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im in, past present future or general reading. Thanks

1 Like

What has Zaharakle planned for me in future? Where does he want me to go? Is he Satisfied with my dedication towards him?

1 Like

There is still one left.

please I would love to have a general reading. Thanks

2 Likes

Five of pentacles, queen of cups, Empress reversed

Five of Pentacles
The Storm
Destruction on the material level can always be rebuilt. Look to wear a possibility exist. Look beyond the material world define salvation for the soul. .

Key words
Poverty challenge, sadness, despair, and worries.

Queen of cups

Mature feminine angel of water rules with deep understanding and grace. She dies deep, innocence the greatest heights to understand you.

Key words
Empathic, nurturing, emotional

This deck does not have reverse meaning so I had to look else where.

Reversed The Empress tarot card meaning
The Empress
In the reversed position, the empress is indicating that you have let yourself be in the background of your own life for too long, and the time to prioritise self-love and self-care has come. You have a loving nature in general, and for a long time, you have been giving your personal power by putting too much importance on someone else’s emotions.
f

1 Like

It’s opened again so you can comment if you want/need to :grin:

1 Like

Oh come one you don’t know a single people who could be nice to your face but stabbing you int the back? That’s what I got from the reading (I would just keep you eyes and ears open for a little bit to play it safe.)

So yours is so special and I will show you why.

This is literally how the cards just fell out as I was shuffling.

So you are actually getting a bound card that fell out as well. The face up card.

I just flipped them over and this is how the are.

Devil, knight of cups, page of swords

The devil
raven’s shadow self

It in slaves, the lovers with her jealousy. Perhaps she enslaved herself? Are you the devil or the victim? What or who holds power over you?

Key words
Shadow, darkness, power, control, temptation, obsession, hedonism, deception

Knight of cups

Angel expression of water descends from the Heights bring a possibility, charm, poetry, and sweet nothings.

Keywords
Romantic, seductive, charming, exclusive.

Page of swords
Demon youth of air plays in her attic rooms. She dreams of her own house, weeding, and wishing to populate her rooms with clever imaginings. Her favorite books around her.

Keywords
Curiosity, clever, insightful, smart

Bonus card:

Fool
Raven Wandsworth, the Protagonist

Your journey has begun. The venture starts and what has started can’t be stopped.

Keywords
Innocence, beginning, potential, pilgrimage, open, madness

1 Like

I really vibe with this card :eyes:

Nice deck :+1:

1 Like

I was really drawn to here to when I flipped the cards over. She would be a lovely tattoo.

1 Like

Hell yeah, I could see that being a shoulder tat, or the inside of the forearm

1 Like

Sadly, no lol

What journey? :thinking:

Thanks!

I am honestly not sure and that was the card that I as gave up on that pile too. I am going to pull three more after I do the rest of the readings to get some clarification wspucally because of the odd way the cards same about being pulled.

1 Like

this deck does not have meaning for reversal of the cards so I had to take that information else where

Five of swords, the temperance the high priestess reversed

Five of Swords
The cruelty

The head made wheels, her weapons freely and with pleasure, causing pain and acne as delicate balance is distracted.

Keywords
Revenge, defeat, drama, uncertainty, sorrow

Temperance
Raven and the bartender

They sit together to consider the complexity of life inside the mansion. The bartender is always pouring, blending and mixing oppositional elements.

Keywords
Synthesis, complexity, alchemy, blending, healing, equilibrium

High priestess reversed

you are finding it difficult to listen to your intuition. It is time for you to meditate and try new approach, for at this moment, the rational approach will not work. Something has been telling you to follow your gut, but you may be ignoring the call.

Keywords

Blocked psychic abilities, fertility issues, uncontrolled outbursts, repressed intuition, sexual tensions, unwanted attention, confusion, hidden motives, superficiality, silence

1 Like

I would like one :slightly_smiling_face:

Can I have a question? What feelings about me have my ex and when he will get back to our family?

@Muggie @Martyna_Wenelczyk this one is closed but I do have a waiting list for when I start a new thread.

1 Like

I am left…