5 Free Tarot Readings for 2016

Hello BALG community. It’s been several years since I first joined this community, and my progress has been prodigious.

I am very rarely active here anymore. I am at this time greatly desirous of assisting fellow magicians wherever I possibly can.

To this end, I am offering 5 free Tarot readings to the first 5 people who POST IN THIS TOPIC requesting one.

After claiming your free reading, you may either:
A. Whisper me any specific questions you may want answered
B. Specify whether you want your reading posted here publicly or delivered to you privately.

Every Free Reading comes with the following:

1. A photo of YOUR reading/the placement of the cards
  2. My notes and conclusions
  3. Optional - A list of the cards that appear in your reading, in chronological order, and their specific meanings and what they mean to the reading. This option is meant primarily for people who are learning Tarot themselves and wish to see how and why I arrive at my conclusions. If this is something you desire, please include in your posting that you would like to see this particular list in your reading.

All the best to those who receive a reading.
Thank you,

Sincerely,

The Night Wizard Archelaus Luminous (Ascendo ad Lumen)

Hi. Im interested in your reading and curious aboutnthe cards you use. I will get back to learning Tarot in the future I just need to repurchase my favorite deck (Erotic Tarot of Milot Manara). I will take a reading though please; just let me know and I will send a list of questions.

Yup. Either post here or whisper me.

I am interested in a reading, my friend.

I will PM my questions.

I am interested in a reading.

Interested in a reading too. Been a while since I had a reading :slight_smile:

i’ll take a reading on how i should continue my magical path, PM the results to me

Everyone will receive their readings on Monday. Exceptions to those who need to provide more information, or any other reason that would prevent me from being able to do it then.

• With reference to whether the reading should be delivered here or in private, I’d prefer private.

Many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Yes. Private and thanks.

Am I too late to get one?

I’ll do one for you Jimmy. Message me if you have any specific questions you want answered by the Tarot.

Sorry for the delays everyone. I’ve been extremely busy with my Grade Work. I’m about to ascend to the next Grade.

Tomorrow I will get through as many readings as I can.

Again, sorry for the delay.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:12, topic:7268”]I’ll do one for you Jimmy. Message me if you have any specific questions you want answered by the Tarot.

Sorry for the delays everyone. I’ve been extremely busy with my Grade Work. I’m about to ascend to the next Grade.

Tomorrow I will get through as many readings as I can.

Again, sorry for the delay.[/quote]

Thats cool, life comes first. If you need anything for my reading, let me know :slight_smile: