5 Free Readings [CLOSED]

Hello everyone,

I will be doing 5 free readings, 1 card for now as I’m building my divination strength from the ground up again.

1 question per person.
I will do them on my own time.
If you pm me you must mention it here claiming a spot.

5 questions only.

1 Like

I’d like to have one please
I want to know if my health will improve (or even get worse) in the next months…

2 Likes

same i’d like one

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave:

1 Like

Count me in.

General health reading for me and my family. Thanks.

1 Like

can only do for one of you, please pick

@Fer10 please drop your question

1 more

I’d like a general reading as well pls.thank you

1 Like

5 done.

Ace of Swords reversed

You will be fine now but in the coming months I see a person having migraines and getting an ultrasound of the stomach in a hospital. If you already have a headache issue, get it checked out or know what your migraine triggers are. For the stomach I see it developing slowly, so slowly you won’t really notice it. Wash your veggies and make sure the meat if you eat any, is good. I’m hearing worms so be careful about that. It also seems like there’s a chronic illness in your bloodline, this seems to be around the stomach area (hence me seeing the ultrasound). If you have a uterus, this is not a pregnancy.

Take care to know that you’re consuming clean food, I’m also seeing super salty cup noodles so if you do eat them on a regular make sure you regulate the amount. It’s making me thirsty so also take care of the sodium that’s in the cup noodles.

That’s all I’m getting.

1 Like

8 of Swords reversed.

It seems like you’ve recently went through a betrayal or a break up (not necessarily romantic). Your energy is very on guard, very on edge right now. You might also be self sabotaging your magic and relationship with spirits by worrying too much. Whatever happened, allow yourself to heal from it. Allow yourself to feel it, don’t run away. Don’t resist. The more you resist, the worse it becomes. You need to spend some time with yourself right now, and tap into your own body again. Do some mindfulness, meditate a little. Rest, heal, and relax. You feel close to burn out or a breaking point. Come back to yourself.

1 Like

Hello sis can i get a reading?

Readings are closed bro, sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh sorry a health reading for my mom then.

1 Like

Thank you, your reading was extremely true to what is going on right now… So thank you for the reading…

1 Like

Np :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much x the reading, I’ll be more careful in the future, thanks! :heartpulse::purple_heart::heart:

1 Like

The Hierophant

I can’t pick up a lot, the message is very direct. I hear that she’s doing fine. She goes on about her day and is doing what she wants, but I’m also hearing diabetes. So if she has it, it might be under control and balanced right now. I’m not picking up a lot.

1 Like

Thank you for the reading. It seems like everyone in my family right now is dealing with health related issues so trying to choose one for this reading was hard.

My mom is limited in her movment due to a infection in her foot leading to surgery. Shes now able to walk slightly and drive a little so there is some freedom. The doctors did say shes recovering much quicker than anticipated.

Perhaps the diabetes your hearing is related to her injury since that normally attacks the legs and feet first. The wound was originally brought on from her Rheumatoid arthritis.

Your reading is a positive one so thank you. Im sure her recovery will continue.

1 Like

I hope she gets better soon :purple_heart: