5 Days, 5 Spirits, 5 Q&A's

Great thread, Please keep this going.

Very motivational for someone just getting started. So thank you for sharing with us.

Seems you are making great progress, Congratulations and good luck on the other three (hopefully even more after).

3 Likes

Writer and Actor huh? Interesting what sort do you want to play in?

1 Like

Go for it DK.
You went through a lot of shit so far with your life.Time for things to change.

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone for all the support. I’m glad others are learning from my Q&A’s.

Q&A #3 - Paralda, Elemental King of Air

Okay, so I did this one a little differently. I decided to do a basic evocation rather than a just sigil opening. In EA’s Mastering Evocation course, he has a basic evocation of Paralda and that is what I followed.

The preliminaries were the same: the cloud exercise and a countdown.

I spoke, “In the Temple of My mind, in the Silence of My Soul, I am ready to do the workings of My Desire.”

I stood up, and Parted the Veil.

I sat down and, after focusing on my breath for a minute, vibrated the Air mantra (given to Arcane by the God Thoth and posted to the forum). I did this for a couple of minutes and it deepened my trance state. In fact, my head started to feel very “spacey.”

I lit the two light blue candles on the table/altar.

I picked up the sigil of Paralda in my left hand and gazed into it. It opened very quickly, the lines actually floating off the paper, something I’ve never seen before.

“I call thee, Paralda, King of Air, to appear before me, in beholdable form, and speak to me in a clear voice I can understand. Paralda, come.”

I repeated,“Paralda, come. I call thee, He who is the Wind. Paralda, come. Paralda come.”

I rocked back and forth as I chanted. I stirred energy with my right hand, and pressed it down into the scrying bowl in front of me. I felt the brush of a light breeze along my arms. I sensed what felt like the buzzing of a storm gathering around me.

I heard a voice say, “I am here. Speak your desire.”

I looked into my scrying bowl, searching for a vision in the water. I saw nothing.

DK: Welcome, Paralda, King of Air. Thank you for coming. I have some questions for you.

P: Speak your Will

This is what I received:

DK: Please explain to me what the element of Air governs, and how it may be of use to the Ascendant magician?

P: Air is the mental plane/realm. It governs the intellect and all its manifestations. As you already know, it also rules the weather of the physical world. It creates, and quells mighty storms that can uproot the strongest tree. Is that not of use? What is your next question?

DK: Is the realm of Air only pure intellect, or can you also stimulate creativity?

P:Yes. What you call creativity is an aspect of the intellect, and so is within my power.

DK: Thank you, King Paralda. Can you help me to open my spiritual senses?

P: Yes, if it is your Will.

DK: It is. Open my spiritual senses, expand my ability to hear and see into the spiritual realms.

At this, I felt the middle of my forehead start throbbing, and my gaze into the scying bowl deepened. I didn’t see the white mist, but I could no longer see the bottom of the bowl. I saw darkness, like looking down a well and I got the impression of a figure.

DK. Thank you, King Paralda. How can you aid me in my Ascent, besides opening my senses?

P: By mastering each of the four elements of the physical plane, you gain control over them. Control over the elements is control over your world. Master each within yourself and the physical will bow to your Will.

At this point, I was jolted out of trance by the telephone. Once the ringing stopped, I focused on my breath, and gazed into Paralda’s sigil to reconnect to him. Once the sigil began flashing, I dropped my gaze back to the scrying bowl.

DK: I apologize for the interruption, Paralda. Do you have any final advice for me?

P: Be consistent. Practice opening your senses again and again. But be patient. You are walking the path. Already your senses are improving. Continue your development. Call upon me again to help you.

DK: Thank you, Paralda. May I share with others what you have told me?

P: Yes. I approve of the space where you share knowledge.

DK: Thank you, King Paralda. Go now and return to your realm, ready to come when next I call you. My Will be done.

I didn’t have to count up out of trance this time. Once I had given the license to depart, my scrying vision naturally closed, and I regained normal consciousness.

I performed no banishing this time.

26 Likes

This Q&A was the most difficult. I had a difficult time establishing a connection to the spirit, and even when I did manage to, it was quite tenuous.

Q&A #4: OCH, Olympic Spirit of the Sun

I set up my chair and table facing South, in the centre of my UC. I began my initial meditations a half an hour before the Hour of the Sun so I would be ready to call the spirit at his appointed Time.

This was the first time I attempted a ritual in the middle of the afternoon. Usually, I prefer the hours of Darkness.

Once the cloud exercise and countdown were completed, I lit the candles on the table. I used the same light blue candles that I used in the Paralda ritual as I didn’t have any other. I didn’t think it mattered as they were only for illumination.

I vibrated the mantra, “Om Ma,” that Raven posted on the forum, to try to deepen my trance. After a few repetitions, I switched to vibrating the Seed Sound of the Sun, “EE.” This I vibrated for 5 minutes, though I lost track of time so I’m not sure how long it was exactly. Doing so caused me to become dizzy, and start to sway.

I gazed into OCH’s sigil. “I call thee, OCH, Spirit of the Sun, to appear before me, in beholdable form, and to speak in a clear voice I can understand.”

I should note that I pronounced the name with a hard “CH,” like in “school.”

The symbol started to flash, the lines becoming three dimensional, and blinking in and out.

I moved my gaze to my scrying bowl and began calling, “OCH, come.” I chanted the name over and over again, as I scried into the bowl.

I couldn’t feel anything, though I got a sense of something just out of my perception. I continued to chant, but still couldn’t grasp the elusive thing.

I moved my vision back to the sigil, to reestablish the connection. Once the flashing started again, I moved back to the bowl. I stopped chanting, and just rocked back and forth, as I gazed.

Suddenly, I got a sense of movement in the water, like a shadow glimpsed in my peripheral vision.

I called out.“OCH, are you present?”

I felt a subtle whisper which seemed to confirm the presence of the spirit.

I greeted OCH and welcomed him to my Temple.

DK: I have some questions for you.

O: (silence)

DK: What is your nature?

O: I am Fire. Expansion. Growth. I am the force behind everything. I am Light. I am…

Here I lost the connection. After gazing once more at the sigil, I went back to scrying.

DK: I’m sorry, OCH. I lost the connection.

O:…I am Creation…Destruction…

DK: Thank you. OCH, I have read that you have a secret name. What is this name and what is its purpose?

O:…It is not for you. You are not ready to know.

DK: Not ready? What do you mean?

O:…much to learn…more to become… (I only caught pieces of words here)

I was startled by the phone ringing. I struggled to reconnect to the sigil afterwards.

DK: How can you aid me in my Ascension?

O:…Growth. Expansion. The Divine spark that becomes the raging Inferno…

DK: I don’t understand.

O: (No response)

DK: What aspects of human endeavor do you govern?

Here I experienced a sharp pain in my Ze’Al chakra and my Ajna, so I decide to close out the ritual.

I gave the license to depart and extinguished the candles, bringing myself out of trance. Had a glass of ice tea to ground.

As I stated, I had great difficulty with this Q&A. I don’t know if it was the time of day, the rain outside, or what, but I just could not connect with OCH. I may try again with this spirit at another time.

Tonight, for the final Q&A, I have chosen Mephistopheles.

18 Likes

I have found myself very drained, doing these Q&A’s back to back. So much so that I have fallen asleep and missed the day set for Mephistopheles. My 5 days became 7.

Finally, I spoke to Him last night.

Q&A #5 - Mephistopheles

The table and chair were placed in the West within my UC. I performed the cloud exercise and countdown. After the countdown, I visualized the room, trying to get a sense of the sentient Darkness, like the meditation from WoD.

I began chanting, " Itz Rachu Mantantu Vespacha Kaltamu…"

I rocked back and forth as I chanted. I experienced an interesting sense of observing myself chanting, like something in the back of my mind was detached and watching.

I gazed at the sigil, calling, “Mephistopheles, Lord of Black Magick, I call thee, to appear before me, in beholdable form, and to speak in a clear voice I can understand. Mephistopheles, come.”

I repeated, “Mephistopheles, come. Mephisto, come. I call thee.”

The sigil began to flash, its lines fading in and out. I suddenly experienced a massive shiver going through my body and I broke out in goosebumps.

I sensed a massive presence around me, and heard a clear voice say,“I am here. Speak your Will.”

I continued gazing at the sigil, and greeted Mephistopheles, welcoming him to my Temple, and thanking him for coming.

DK: Mephistopheles, I have some questions for you.

M: You already know what you need.

DK: Mephistopheles, what is the nature of Black Magick?

M: Black Magick can only be known through experience. It cannot be intellectualized. Walk the path laid out before you.

DK: Thank you, Mephistopheles. Do you have any advice for me regarding my own Ascent?

M: Walk your path. Dive deep. Drink well of the blood and flesh. Reap the rewards of the gods. Seek ever for more. Archaelus has opened the door but you must walk through.

DK: Thank you, Mephistopheles. I ask for your blessing and guidance on my path.

M: You have it. It shall be done.

Here, the centre of my forehead began to throb.

M: Call upon me again and again. Power awaits you. All you must do is take it. Reach out and remove all obstacles. Your Ascension has begun. Be the Power upon the Earth.

At this, the presence of Mephistopheles began to fade. I thanked him, and gave the license to depart, even though he was already leaving. I turned the sigil over and meditated a few moments on what I had just heard. Shivers still ran up my arms and through my body. I was shaking.

It took me awhile to come down, and I was still lightheaded an hour later, even after drinking some juice. This was the first time I have had a spirit leave before being dismissed.

I have learned quite a bit doing these Q&A’s. I have been told by the spirits that I am walking the path, doing what I need to be doing, so it sort of validates the whole thing for me.

I got a sense of the different types of spirits. Some came through stronger than others. Paralda, and Pendralion were the strongest, though Mephistopheles was pretty strong as well. Raphael and Och were the weakest.

I also plan to contact a godform through journeying. I’ll add to this thread if I get anything from it.

I appreciate the support I’ve received since starting this thread. Thank you all, and I hope the new members may learn something from my experience.

25 Likes

When you say cloud exercise and parting the veil what do you mean?

Some spirits do dismiss themselves.

1 Like

The QA wih Pendralion was great, mephistopheles came through kind of stern, good channeling sessions!

1 Like

Hi Turbo, the cloud exercise is an exercise EA gives to help get into the Theta/Gamma sync. It is basically visualizing a cloud above you and then feeling it descend down your body, relaxing, and calming you. The Parting of the Veil is a gesture to “soften” the reality around you, to make it easier to sense spirits. It’s simply inserting your hands into the space in front of you, and pulling them apart as if parting a curtain.

14 Likes

OK thanks for the answer.

Hey All,

As these Q&A’s were a hit, I’ve decided to do 5 more.

The line up is as follows: Lilith, Aratron, Belial, Sandalphon, and Ra-Heka.

The focus this time is purely on Ascent and the first begins tomorrow :slight_smile:

6 Likes

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:19, topic:7212”]Hey All,

As these Q&A’s were a hit, I’ve decided to do 5 more.

The line up is as follows: Lilith, Aratron, Belial, Sandalphon, and Ra-Heka.

The focus this time is purely on Ascent and the first begins tomorrow :)[/quote]

Great, glad to hear your are going to continue this :slight_smile:

Cant wait to read more of your sessions.

Thanks again and good luck.

1 Like

Alright, peeps. It’s taken me a while due to some icky human stuff but here is round two of my Q&A’s.

1: Sandalphon

The set up was the usual, my UC and a small table facing East with a scrying bowl and two candles. The sigil I used was found in the book Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos.

Prior to this, I did a little research on Sandalphon. I read the description in the above mentioned book, as well as some nice poetry about Him.

My preparation was also the usual, the cloud exercise with a countdown.

Sandalphon’s sigil opened very rapidly. It started fading in and out and the lines started expanding in thickness. I don’t think I’ve ever had one open so fast.

“I call thee Sandalphon, great Angel of Ascent. I call thee to appear before me, in a beholdable form and speak to me in a clear voice I can understand. Sandalphon, come!”

I repeated “Sandalphon, come!” while continuing to gaze at the sigil, which seemed to expand in a strange way.

I felt a subtle thickening in front of me, if that makes sense, and heard a gravelly voice say, “I am here.”

I moved my gaze from the sigil to the scrying bowl and tried to relax some more but I didn’t get anything. I gazed at the sigil again and the voice repeated, “I am here.”

I closed my eyes and got the impression of a vast figure, but it was very subtle and soft for such a powerful angel.

I welcomed the figure, and thanked him for coming. In response, I got a “Speak your Will.”

Here is what I got:

DK: Sandalphon, what does it mean to be Ascended?

S: To be Ascended means to personify the Eternal within. To transcend the physical form and to translate the course material into the Divine particle.

DK: If Ascendancy means to translate the physical substance to a more Divine one, then why has it been said that the physical is the Gloried position?

S: The physical is gloried as the final manifestation of the Divine Thought. It is not separate.

DK: I think I understand. So Azazel was correct and the Great Work is to transmute the physical here on Earth.

S: Yes.

DK: Why were you transfigured as an angel form the human?

S: To act as a guide upon the path, as is my brother. Your path is a difficult one but it is clearly laid out before you.

DK: What do you mean?

S: You have much to overcome, and much to accomplish in this life but know you are not alone for the Eternal Source is strong within you. Trust yourself and know that many hands guide you.

DK: Thank you, Sandalphon. Can you tell me about the difference between Angelic Ascent and Demonic Ascent?

S: The path through the Demonic is quicker, but the learning curve is greater. Ultimately it leads to the same place: the Ascent of the human into the Divine. The Demonic has its place and you would do well to heed their guidance.

Heed my words. Your Ascension has begun. Stand firm upon the path. This life for you is one of power.

At this point, the sensation of vastness just disappeared. I called out to Sandalphon but there was no response. I guess he dismissed himself.

I gave the license to depart and suddenly realized that my trance had lifted completely as soon as Sandalphon had left. I was not light headed or dizzy in any way… It was a complete return to normal consciousness. I have never encountered that before.

This Q&A seemed a little ego stroking so I take it with a heavy dose of skepticism. Make of it as you will.

16 Likes

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:21, topic:7212”]DK: Thank you, Sandalphon. Can you tell me about the difference between Angelic Ascent and Demonic Ascent?

S: The path through the Demonic is quicker, but the learning curve is greater. Ultimately it leads to the same place: the Ascent of the human into the Divine. The Demonic has its place and you would do well to heed their guidance.[/quote]

I see this as yet more support for the information received by several people here that the angelic and demonic aren’t “at war” in some bar-room brawl kind of way, like so many people think - this is something I’ve had in my own personal contacts, so that’s great that the same thing showed up for you.

This Q&A seemed a little ego stroking so I take it with a heavy dose of skepticism. Make of it as you will.

One of the reasons I wrote this post last year about “kitty boxes” that that people routinely ARE given amazing information about themselves, their potential and importance, and links to some heavy spiritual or archetypal forces, and I’ve seen too many people go the opposite route to skepticism and totally lose the plot by imagining it was ONLY them who get this, and like they’re somehow above the run of common magicians and should be looked at with special awe and respect.

And this isn’t just a “black magick”/LHP thing, in fact most of the time when people lose it, they’re coming at spirit interactions from a background of healing, maybe shamanic or energy healing, Reiki etc., areas where humility and service are often emphasised, and so they just don’t have any context for these things.

So I commend your skepticism, but what you were told isn’t unique to you either, I don’t pretend to know how or why this is the case but it does seem that we are all (if we choose to be) capable of utterly amazing things, and while some will be further along the path and/or willing to sacrifice more and push harder, there’s no such thing as a “normal average-grade human who doesn’t count for much” - everyone out there appears to be packed with potential and all kinds of amazing spiritual inheritances and so on.

Most people just don’t want to unpack it, and so they lead lives of quiet desperation… anyway what I’m getting at is, I don’t think this was your ego hijacking the conversation, I think he was relating a bare fact that we all have to deal with in our own ways, and this is something I’ve heard over and over again, over years of doing healing for people, as well - even the most mundane person will have some incredible stuff going on.

What does set you apart is your commitment to doing the work, and that’s bloody awesome!!

14 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:22, topic:7212”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:21, topic:7212”]DK: Thank you, Sandalphon. Can you tell me about the difference between Angelic Ascent and Demonic Ascent?

S: The path through the Demonic is quicker, but the learning curve is greater. Ultimately it leads to the same place: the Ascent of the human into the Divine. The Demonic has its place and you would do well to heed their guidance.[/quote]

I see this as yet more support for the information received by several people here that the angelic and demonic aren’t “at war” in some bar-room brawl kind of way, like so many people think - this is something I’ve had in my own personal contacts, so that’s great that the same thing showed up for you.

One of the reasons I wrote this post last year about “kitty boxes” that that people routinely ARE given amazing information about themselves, their potential and importance, and links to some heavy spiritual or archetypal forces, and I’ve seen too many people go the opposite route to skepticism and totally lose the plot by imagining it was ONLY them who get this, and like they’re somehow above the run of common magicians and should be looked at with special awe and respect.

And this isn’t just a “black magick”/LHP thing, in fact most of the time when people lose it, they’re coming at spirit interactions from a background of healing, maybe shamanic or energy healing, Reiki etc., areas where humility and service are often emphasised, and so they just don’t have any context for these things.

So I commend your skepticism, but what you were told isn’t unique to you either, I don’t pretend to know how or why this is the case but it does seem that we are all (if we choose to be) capable of utterly amazing things, and while some will be further along the path and/or willing to sacrifice more and push harder, there’s no such thing as a “normal average-grade human who doesn’t count for much” - everyone out there appears to be packed with potential and all kinds of amazing spiritual inheritances and so on.

Most people just don’t want to unpack it, and so they lead lives of quiet desperation… anyway what I’m getting at is, I don’t think this was your ego hijacking the conversation, I think he was relating a bare fact that we all have to deal with in our own ways, and this is something I’ve heard over and over again, over years of doing healing for people, as well - even the most mundane person will have some incredible stuff going on.

What does set you apart is your commitment to doing the work, and that’s bloody awesome!![/quote]Thanks, Eva!

1 Like

Here is my second Q&A.

2: Aratron, the Olympic Spirit of Saturn

I wasn’t sure which cardinal direction to face for Saturn, so I went with South, which is my default, and placed my chair facing that, within my UC.

This was performed on Saturday, in the Hour of Saturn. I didn’t have any candles in the appropriate colour so I just went with what I had, light blue.

I performed the cloud exercise and the countdown to get into trance. I focused on my breath for a few moments to stabilize my trance, and then decided to chant Ea’s Conjuration to Summon All Magical Powers. This deepened my trance, and seemed to cause the room to waver.

I gazed at Aratron’s sigil, while still chanting, and the sigil really seemed to grow, with the lines widening, and becoming almost 3D on the paper. I called to Aratron to appear before me.

My vision began to fade, and I had a difficult time keeping my eyes open. I felt something come into the room. It felt heavy, yet light at the same time. My body was also set upon by shivers.

I moved my vision from the sigil to my scrying bowl, to try and see the spirit. The water darkened, but I couldn’t make out anything. I closed my eyes and focused my inner sight. I got a sense of great age, wisdom, and endless patience.

I welcomed Aratron, and was greeted thus:

A: You, who fear Death, why have you called me?

I must admit, this threw me. Don’t we all fear death?

DK: Yes, I fear Death, Aratron, but I have called you here because I seek to move beyond my current limits, and to extend my current boundaries. I have read that you can help with this. Is this true?

A: Yes. The Sphere of Saturn can extend boundaries but know that everything must have an end, for without an end, one will never have something to strive against.

DK: I understand, Aratron. Thank you.

A: For my aid, you must know what your boundaries are. How far are you willing to go? Can you break where you currently are? I can help you, but you must be clear.

DK: I understand, Aratron. I am currently trying to understand my limits, for my life has grown stagnant and I seek to expand my influence and power.

A: Saturn is the sphere of stasis and petrification. My influence can lay heavy. Call me again when you have decided.

DK: Thank you, Aratron. Do you have any advice for me regarding my Ascent?

A: No.

DK: Thank you, Aratron, for the knowledge you have given me today. Please, go now, and may there always be peace between us. Go. My Will be done.

I sat for a few moments, collecting myself, and then counted up out of trance.

I felt quite sleepy afterwards, but, paradoxically, I couldn’t sleep.

12 Likes

Very nice communication my friend, very interesting will you be doing?
This is the kind of post I like to see on balg

1 Like

Hi Turbo, the cloud exercise is an exercise EA gives to help get into the Theta/Gamma sync. It is basically visualizing a cloud above you and then feeling it descend down your body, relaxing, and calming you. The Parting of the Veil is a gesture to “soften” the reality around you, to make it easier to sense spirits. It’s simply inserting your hands into the space in front of you, and pulling them apart as if parting a curtain.[/quote]

So the cloud never worked for me I use doors. I create the door. The door will have a sigil on it creating a link to a realm or Spirit. Evocation is godhead, mastering reality and self. It becomes second nature to fall down reality into the rapture state.

2 Likes

I have been very lax in posting so many apologies for my procrastination.

Here is another Q&A.

3: King Paimon

I set up my UC and table facing South with my scrying bowl. For this King, I used some new, white candles.

I performed my usual opening meditations to get into an altered state. I gazed at King Paimon’s sigil while chanting “Itz Rachu Mantantu…”

The sigil opened very quickly, taking on a 3D appearance and floating above the paper. I called out, “King Paimon, I call thee to appear before me in beholdable form, and to speak to me in a clear voice I can understand. Great King, come! King Paimon, come!”

I repeated the call until I heard a voice say, “I am here. So you finally decided to call, eh?” This was followed by laughter.

I welcomed the great King and thanked him for coming.

Here I did something I have never done before, and gave King Paimon an offering of a piece of milk chocolate. This was done for personal reasons that I will not get into.

P: Thank you. Why have you called me?

DK: I have some questions.

P:Speak them.

DK: How is your name pronounced? Is it Pay-Mon, or Pie-mon? Are you the Paymon from the Book of Abramelin?

P: It matters not.

DK: Thank you, great King. I seek mastery of myself and Ascension. Can you aid me in this?

P: Of course. Why ask a question you already know the answer to? You have much to learn.

DK: Mighty King, can you help me gain control of my thoughts and overcome procrastination and depression?

P: I can work with you on this, if it is your Will.

DK: It is my Will. Thank you.

P: Call me again when you wish to begin.

DK: I am a writer and an actor, and I am currently working on a play that doesn’t seem to be working for me. It is said you have knowledge of all art and science. Can you help me with this?

P: Yes. What do you require? Inspiration? Technical skill? You must be specific.

DK: I have the skill, mighty King, but no compelling story.

P: The story is what matters to you, eh? I can work with you on this. Open my sigil when you sit to write and call upon me.

DK: Thank you, King Paimon. Do you have any final advice regarding my Ascension or progress?

P: Do not let your fears and uncertainty stop you. Take control of yourself, of your mind. You cannot master others before mastering yourself. This you already know but have forgotten. Your mind creates your world. If you desire to be the Master, you must hold the reins.

DK: Thank you.

P: You are an interesting one. I see much potential but a weak spirit. (Here, I was given some very personal information I will not share.)

Any more questions?

DK: Any advice for others who may call upon you?

P: No. Just do the work and call upon me.

I thanked the great king again, and gave the license to depart. I extinguished the candles and counted up out of trance.

Again, I did not perceive anything in my scrying bowl but I did get a heavy presence to my right, in the West and the “voice” seemed to come from that direction as well.

I slept deeply afterwards. I kept the offering on my altar for about 30 hours, before disposing of it by burial in the earth.

11 Likes