4th Gallery of Magick (GOM) Working and my results thus far. What were yours?

Many thanks for the detailed response. It does sound intriguing. I may well join next month. I learned when I joined Tempests that you dont pay monthly as in each month after you join, you pay on the 1st of each month. I joined near the end of the month so ended up paying a months worth for a few days the first time.

Sort of like their claim that there is a curse on all pirated copies of their book :slight_smile: Just a much cleverer approach if its true

Interesting… so if you use it on the patreon its said to only work if you are still a member of the patreon. Yet if you buy it on Amazon you presumably wouldnt need to be in the patreon (otherwise what would be the point of buying it on amazon?). Or did I misunderstand that?

Yeah, no worries. No one likes wasting time or money, so I’d rather be detailed to give you a full picture. I forgot they mentioned the “cursed pirated copies,” Seems like a few authors do that.

As for the Amazon books, you still supposedly need the Patreon to use it. You can use the PDFs if you’re in the group, but for the Angel book, they basically took a poll asking if there would be any interest if they were to make a printed version and quite a few people wanted it, so they put it on Amazon and the recent one is on there too, but I am not sure if that one is actually ready to order and send out. The description on there says if you stumbled upon it, it won’t be useful. They are not cheap ($80 paperback and $100 hardcover for the Angel one, the update is $35 and $50) and DB says they really wanted to find a printer to give high quality prints to do these with some specific color details to get it right. Since I can’t post links here, search on Amazon for “DB Gallery” as that is the username they sell it under. When you read the descriptions they reference “Empowered Magick” which is the official name of the Patreon group.

I have a feeling when they make their monthly current or connect it to the sigil, they do something include us individually. They probably use our username or whatever info they have in the background of Patreon when they activate it. Just the feeling I get when they say that each member of the Gallery has to be “aware” of each individual. So between that and the Patreon payment set up, yeah, definitely do it as close to the 1st of the month if you do join. The monthly sigil is usually released on the 1st or 2nd of the month.

I should also mention that they say once you activate the Angel sigils in their Patreon Angel book, those are activated for life, you just need to be a part of their Patreon and use the monthly sigil when you do the initial activation on it. Supposedly it will only work to activate one Angel’s sigils a day, so DB said if you want to join for 3 months and activate them all, you’re set with everything you need from that book. And if someone can only afford one month, you can activate 30 of them and work with those 30. Anyway, probably more info than you need, but hopefully it is helpful to you or someone else who reads this.

1 Like

Thanks that is helpful. So ill have to time it carefully so I dont pay double but so that i also dont miss inclusion in the monthly sigil.

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. I don’t know what time zone Patreon HQ is in but if you can time it right after they say it’s the 1st of the month, that’s probably best. I don’t know when they do their rituals to connect the sigil to the current or what ever it is they do, but Damon usually puts the sigil out on the 1st and the time stamps are all over the place.

I’ve had absolutely ZERO results so far with GoM books.
Only book i got results with was PoM book Lucifer and the Hidden Demoms.

1 Like