4 Servitors and 9 Demons Later

At exactly 2:22 AM, I completed the birthing phase for 4 different servitors, along with evoking a few demons to empower them. Me being the idiot I am, I completely forgot carbon monoxide was a thing and thought it was a great idea to sleep with 9 candles and 2 incense sticks burning (I don’t live alone, so all rituals must be done in my room.). Anyway, after cracking a window, everything is all good.
I’m trying not to get in my way about it all, I’ve had on-and-off experiences and results with magick in the past. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. I convince myself I did something wrong, or lust for results screws me over.
Anyway, just in case anyone was wondering I didn’t ask all 9 demons to empower all 4 servitors. S1 was Focalor, S2 was Marbas, Buer, and Haagenti, S3 was King Paimon and Orias, S4 was Bael. The remaining two are Vapula and Andrealphus. I haven’t seen anyone talk about it so I figured I’d try it. I’ve seen people mention that servitors take time to learn, and I figured…if I could improve my own learning, why couldn’t I do the same for them? So I asked Vapula to enable all 4 to be experts at their designated powers, and Andrealphus to improve their ability to retain knowledge and use it appropriately for their tasks. BTW, I used the Demons of Magick book by Gordon Winterfield.
I bought a big binder and sheet protector dividers, put the little creation sheet (the one with the name, image, sigil, powers, sustenance, etc) in there, the Creation statement right behind that, and following that is the task sheets.
I guess all there is left to do now is wait and focus on something else and hope I don’t get in my own way again.

4 Likes

Yeah, and almost burning down your place! NEVER leave your candles unattended! It doesn’t take much to start a fire. NO ritual is worth that!

That is similar to I organize all my servitors. Excellent work.

3 Likes

For some reason I’ve always thought there’s no chance that would happen to me so I completely disregarded that fact but given the literal smoke globs I was coughing up this morning I definitely will start being more careful :sweat_smile:

Thank you! Honestly thought I was overdoing it for a second, my initial plan was to just keep it on my computer since I typed everything up but having the physical copies felt more real, and it’s much simpler imo. Is there anything you do differently that you’d recommend or do you think I’m all good?

1 Like

You’re all good.

1 Like

I was burning incense and candles daily for Lilith until I noticed my health was not so good due to the inhalation of smoke. Sadly I have had to stop altogether. I am also confined to hiding my rituals in my room. Its difficult.

1 Like

I feel you, I have severe asthma so candles and incense have to be used in moderation, I was just in a time crunch this time lol. Hopefully your health has gotten better and you’re able to find a place to continue practicing without restrictions!

1 Like