3rd eye open

Hello B.A.L.G family it’s been a while since my last post, but all is well with me and I hope the same as well for you. Some time ago I’d mentioned about hearing a high pitch sound in my head that was not tendinitis. I was told by an associate of mine that it was my 3rd eye activated. When he told me this he had not known that I was doing 3rd eye exercises to activate it. I have noticed that my intuition is stronger and my dreams are more clearer and I remember them longer. Also I have some better recall of my dreams, not 100% but with more work I will improve. Any thoughts on this subject. Thanks.

4 Likes

I don’t know about 3rd eye but sounds good to me. Since I started to work with magic again, and do meditation, same sort of things have happened to me. Dreams are more clear and intense than before. For example.

4 Likes

Mhm! For me it included stronger dreams and the works.

2 Likes

Opening your third eye MUST be a gradual process. If you do it too fast, you’d become insane…and that’s not The Way.
I have been trying to open my third eye, I’m actually AFRAID but well… as they say conquer your fears…

So far, I feel the vibrations in all my body. And everything around me I can sense it’s energy but I cannot see The Invisible…

Anybody wants to share some experiences? Maybe give me some tips / advise.

4 Likes

I’m not to worried about the insane part I’m one can short of a six pack already :grin:. But in all seriousness I hear you and I’ve taken that into consideration. Thanks.

2 Likes

SO THATS WHAT THE RINGING IS! Dude legit that has plagued me for so long lmao

2 Likes

Lol that was over whelming for me too…

3 Likes

:slight_smile: There’s a ritual i am partly sure of! - Someone attested to it but i haven’t tried it yet.

It would require you to shave all the hair on your head with a razor.

It would also require you to sacrifice a goat.

And you will also need to do stuffs on a crossroad at 12am

It’s weird but it works hehehe.
How far are you willing to go? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You had me in till the goat… I don’t have one :wink:

1 Like

Sure! Let’s slid into the darkness! hehehe :slight_smile:

You could buy one :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t be cheap :stuck_out_tongue:

Does it have to be a goat? My mom has a cat that I hate. :smiling_imp: lol

Little shit used to Not let me sleep when I lived there

2 Likes

Truth be told. I’m worried about the goat part too…

Hehe… It has to be an he-goat :smiley: :smiley:

Spare the cat! Haha

2 Likes

God, I’m dying to know the ritual now…

1 Like

Wait what about a stuffed animal? As a I forgot what it’s called those one guys did it with a clock before for a time egregor :yum: (that face looks better in the Android version)

1 Like

Again… Before i PM - You should know you will need to bury a part of the goat in your compound(around your house)

1 Like

Hehe… :smiley:

2 Likes