3 years 2 decide

Hello, glad to be here among people with esoteric and demonic knowledge. I’ve been looking, but have been skeptical about signing on due to our controllers utilizing these practices, but after 3 years of getting nowhere on my own…
I’m an older SWIF living in Butte Co. Calif that was barraged with 11:11’s at the end of 2012 which briefly sent me into the new age teachings. Having never been spiritual or religious I was grateful when I connected to ‘my higher self’ after being guided to grow and eat lots of shrooms. All was good until the end of 2013 when Morgellons manifested and what I’d thought was my higher self told me it was a walk-in. Both have sent me into a relapse and a tail spin for far too long.
What help might I need as someone new to magick?
This might sound odd, but I need help getting ME back and I’m hoping magick will help me do that.
So, unless there’s a fearless person up for removing implants and unknown dark entities, I’d say I could really use some good advice on how to proceed. My good sense and will power seems over-ridden and I have trouble lately finishing anything. I’d like to know what exactly I’ve been dealing with.
Is the Middle Eastern looking man who occasionally visits my dreams (dreams and inner vision are controlled) and to some degree my body and mind… Is it really a walk-in from Sirius B as he claims or is it D-A-R-p-a, AI, or ? using me as a guinea pig?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.