3 witches pact

Has anyone ever heard of making a pact with the 3 witches?

ā€œThe 3 witchesā€ is a very unspecific title. More details?

If u donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about then u donā€™t know.

ā€¦ok

u mean the grafic comik,?

From Macbeth?

I evoked Oberon once to learn his invisibility trick from Midsummer Nights Dream.

Shakespeare rocks.

[quote=ā€œNeeros, post:6, topic:7576ā€]From Macbeth?

I evoked Oberon once to learn his invisibility trick from Midsummer Nights Dream.

Shakespeare rocks.[/quote]

Did the same thing when I was first starting out in Fairy Magic!

Thatā€™s awesome,man.But then I learned of the Fairy King and Queen as more abstract entities than just those two thoughtforms,and then I learned that the Fairy King and Queen have a merged form,known as the Fairy Monarch.

But yeah,got any notes to share?

1 Like

ā€œHaving once this juice,
Iā€™ll watch Titania when she is asleep
And drop the liquor of it in her eyes.
The next thing then she waking looks uponā€”
Be it on lion, bear, or wolf, or bull,
On meddling monkey or on busy apeā€”
She shall pursue it with the soul of love.
And ere I take this charm from of her sightā€”
As I can take it with another herbā€”
Iā€™ll make her render up her page to me.
But who comes here? I am invisible.
And I will overhear their conference.ā€

The scene where Demetrius and Helena have their drama in the woods. I held that in my mind as real and called on Oberon. I didnā€™t want to project into his realm because I was working Enochian at the time. So I figured a summoning sent via servitor would be polite enough. I did toss up some personal wards though, can never be too careful.

Oberon explained it as something like this: To cast a seeming, to slip past a mortals perception, stay beyond the eyes as a shadow to the sight. Fade into the background, become one with the landscape.

I scratched my head on that one.

He meant it literally though. Iā€™ve had success disappearing from peoples perceptions. Their eyes slide right over me, or they never bring me out of their blind spots.

A friend of mine was my first success. I snuck up on him, said he kept seeing something out of the corner of his eye but didnā€™t notice me when I was walking right next to him across a parking lot.

Later on in starbucks some other friends were looking back and forth across the room for a while minute. I was sitting in a booth nearly in front of them. They were unable to become fully aware of my presence. Then I dropped the seeming and they finally found me.

[quote=ā€œNeeros, post:8, topic:7576ā€]ā€œHaving once this juice,
Iā€™ll watch Titania when she is asleep
And drop the liquor of it in her eyes.
The next thing then she waking looks uponā€”
Be it on lion, bear, or wolf, or bull,
On meddling monkey or on busy apeā€”
She shall pursue it with the soul of love.
And ere I take this charm from of her sightā€”
As I can take it with another herbā€”
Iā€™ll make her render up her page to me.
But who comes here? I am invisible.
And I will overhear their conference.ā€

The scene where Demetrius and Helena have their drama in the woods. I held that in my mind as real and called on Oberon. I didnā€™t want to project into his realm because I was working Enochian at the time. So I figured a summoning sent via servitor would be polite enough. I did toss up some personal wards though, can never be too careful.

Oberon explained it as something like this: To cast a seeming, to slip past a mortals perception, stay beyond the eyes as a shadow to the sight. Fade into the background, become one with the landscape.

I scratched my head on that one.

He meant it literally though. Iā€™ve had success disappearing from peoples perceptions. Their eyes slide right over me, or they never bring me out of their blind spots.

A friend of mine was my first success. I snuck up on him, said he kept seeing something out of the corner of his eye but didnā€™t notice me when I was walking right next to him across a parking lot.

Later on in starbucks some other friends were looking back and forth across the room for a while minute. I was sitting in a booth nearly in front of them. They were unable to become fully aware of my presence. Then I dropped the seeming and they finally found me.[/quote]

Thanks.

Sounds like a rather neat trick.

If you want,we can discuss further Chaos Magic workings with ā€˜ā€˜fictionalā€™ā€™ characters in PMs,though,as this isnā€™t the key of the discussion here.

This is getting a bit off-topic - is this a Palo thing, jaysalamone? If it is, there might not be anyone here who can help, but it might lay speculation to rest if you can clarify the background or context.

The Three Fates?

I just have to be very careful not to reveal too much info on the subject because I almost fucked myself by doing the ritual half added. I know how crazy you guys are on here. Itā€™s making a pact with the three wtches every fairy tale has 3 witches in it. Thats for a reason. If you call the three witches you make a pact with them but if you donā€™t know the names to call them by when u call their energy your fuvked. The three witches are outside of Palo. They are an enity all on their own.