3 strange visions upon waking, possibly predictive

Upon waking this morning I had 3 unusual visions, very symbolic, in succession. I’ll give my interpretations below along with the descriptions. Any other interpretations are welcome.

In the first vision, a skeleton rode a brown horse through what was apparently Jerusalem. The horse carried a single stalk of wheat in it’s mouth.

My interpretation is things are going to get worse for the situation in Israel and Palestine, particularly starvation.

In the second vision, an Indian elephant began charging and hitting repeatedly at a cylindrical tower with an onion dome top. After a few charges the tower cracked at the base and fell to the left, not hitting the elephant.

My interpretation is that this has to do with India in conflict with it’s Muslim population, but the mosque like tower falling to the left I think means a possible conflict with Pakistan.

Finally in the third vision, there was simply an American flag in the entirety of my field of vision. However, all 4 edges of the flag caught fire and the flag became engulfed in flames.
However, the flag did not burn entirely. The middle white stripe (the eighth one down) did not catch fire at all and was unscathed.

My interpretation is that the United States is possibly headed for conflict, judging by the perimeter being the origins of the fire, I’m guessing the conflict may originate externally before spreading internally.

As for the fact that the 8th stripe was not burned, if my understanding of the 13 colonies/original states is historically correct, the Eighth stripe could symbolize Pennsylvania (the eighth state) being some kind of neutrality zone or safe haven from political conflict.

Anyway those are my interpretations, but if anyone has anything to add or if anyone has had similar visions lately I’m all ears.

2 Likes