3 Free Readings! (Thoth Deck)

So the name of the thread says it all.
I need to brush up on my divination for other people to not only help ya’ll out but to help me read for myself better.

Now I’d like these readings to be about spiritual endeavors as I have never put a limit on what you could ask before but I feel this will give me an opportunity to see how accurate my readings are.

I ask only for 2 things.

1.Honest feedback on this thread.

2.Keep in touch with me on this post or PM (whichever makes you feel comfortable) and let me know how your situation is going.

That way I know where I’m at with my readings.

And please no questions you already know the answer to.
I’ve done a few free readings on here before with quite positive feedback so please only questions you NEED to know the answer(s) to.

First 3 posters wins muthafuckas!

MK

I’d like a reading, Musta. I definitely have a spiritual question. If I’m in, I’ll PM it to you.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:3684”]So the name of the thread says it all.
I need to brush up on my divination for other people to not only help ya’ll out but to help me read for myself better.

Now I’d like these readings to be about spiritual endeavors as I have never put a limit on what you could ask before but I feel this will give me an opportunity to see how accurate my readings are.

I ask only for 2 things.

1.Honest feedback on this thread.

2.Keep in touch with me on this post or PM (whichever makes you feel comfortable) and let me know how your situation is going.

That way I know where I’m at with my readings.

And please no questions you already know the answer to.
I’ve done a few free readings on here before with quite positive feedback so please only questions you NEED to know the answer(s) to.

First 3 posters wins muthafuckas!

MK[/quote] I would like to have a reading.

I’d like to have a reading Musta-san, if you still have a place of course xD

OK DarkestKnight,Leviathan,and Diazin gets the readings.
PM me your questions if you haven’t already and I’ll have them done within 24 hours.

MK

Your reading was much more in-depth than the previously one. I also felt you more confident about it, and I like that!

Also, you were accurate and straight to the point, describing precisely what I’ve been through tgese past weeks. It also matchs TWF’s reading I just got on the same question.

Sorry for not being able to leave a better feedback, my mind is fuzzy right now, I have to sort out some stuff and now I got to the spiky parts of my life.

You became a reliable reader, and worthy of being paid for your services, maybe a new income of cash has just opened before you!

Thank you Diazin!
I might just think about doing that.
I’ve been getting impressions while meditating on what to do financially and I keep getting the response to open a buisness.
Maybe this is it!

The spirits seem to be guiding me towards some type of advancement in my life by destroying the old one.

I shall have to look into maybe opening an online store being my credit sucks right now so I was denied a personal loan from the bank.
Its just over civil matters though so if I can manifest the money to pay that shit off I’m good to go!

Thanks again for the kind words and to be compared to TWF’s readings is a MAJOR ego boost which will lead to more confidence!

Look out TWF! Lol
I’m obviously joking bro I wouldn’t dare challenge the master…yet.

Wow, Musta! What can I say? Your reading was very in depth for a simple spread, and you have provided me with very clear answers on how to proceed. I appreciate the extra reading you did with the Fallen Angel Oracle cards. That has definitely given me some insights to ponder.

You have come a long way, my friend. The fact you can offer free readings so much in depth, while going through the shit storm you are currently in the middle of, is a testament to your strength, and the excellence of your skills.

Well done, sir. Thank you!

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:8, topic:3684”]Wow, Musta! What can I say? Your reading was very in depth for a simple spread, and you have provided me with very clear answers on how to proceed. I appreciate the extra reading you did with the Fallen Angel Oracle cards. That has definitely given me some insights to ponder.

You have come a long way, my friend. The fact you can offer free readings so much in depth, while going through the shit storm you are currently in the middle of, is a testament to your strength, and the excellence of your skills.

Well done, sir. Thank you![/quote] I still haven’t heard from you Musta…

Thank you DarkestKnight!
Part of the reason I did these readings is because everything I’ve been doing from majick to tarot to the mundane has been trying to get out of this shit hole.
I felt I needed to do this as a way of grounding myself.

Leviathan I’m sorry for the delay I’ve been REALLY busy.
I promise to have your reading to you today sometime after work.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:10, topic:3684”]Thank you DarkestKnight!
Part of the reason I did these readings is because everything I’ve been doing from majick to tarot to the mundane has been trying to get out of this shit hole.
I felt I needed to do this as a way of grounding myself.

Leviathan I’m sorry for the delay I’ve been REALLY busy.
I promise to have your reading to you today sometime after work.

MK[/quote] It’s ok I just wanted to hear back from you.