3 Free Domino Oracle readings

I’ve decided to offer up some free readings and get some feedback on the Domino Oracle method of reading. I’ll be offering 3 free readings here as well as 3 readings on my Facebook page.

Comment below to be entered to win and I’ll announce winners tomorrow evening.

To double your chances of winning “Like” my Facebook page and the comment regarding the free readings to be entered to win. This will give
those that missed out here a second chance to get in on a free reading.

1 Like

May I have a reading? Thank you!

[quote=“-TWF-, post:1, topic:3504”]I’ve decided to offer up some free readings and get some feedback on the Domino Oracle method of reading. I’ll be offering 3 free readings here as well as 3 readings on my Facebook page.

To double your chances of winning “Like” my Facebook page and the comment regarding the free readings to be entered to win. This will give

https://m.facebook.com/TheWanderingFoolSS[/quote]

1 Like

I would also like to be entered in the draw for a reading, TWF. I am curious as to how different decks influence the kind of information you receive.

1 Like

[quote=“-TWF-, post:1, topic:3504”]I’ve decided to offer up some free readings and get some feedback on the Domino Oracle method of reading. I’ll be offering 3 free readings here as well as 3 readings on my Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/TheWanderingFoolSS[/quote]

me please. Lol.

1 Like

Well this isn’t with a deck but with a set of dominoes.

But to answer your question, I think it really is irrelevant which deck is used except for how that deck resonates with you. For example I use Thoth, Golden Dawn, Quest and Rumi tarot decks quite a lot. If I’m reading on someone’s emotional state I like to use the Rumi deck as the phrases on the deck add a lot of insight. “There is no sickness like sickness of the heart” sums up the 4 of Cups better than I ever could.

For oracle decks it is a bit different. The Fallen Angel deck works much like a Tarot deck, the Archangel deck is far more fluffy IMO, it’s still a decent deck but I notice I sell those to people who really want good news more than they want the truth. The deck isn’t inaccurate it’s just really fluffy and seems to make even a bad situation sound good lol. “Yes you have cancer but your ancestors surround you in a veil of love and light, you must release attachment to the material as the soul desires to be free” :slight_smile:

Hi, please enter me for the free reading! I just liked your fb page as well!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like to sign up for one if possible.
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Ok so the winners are
De Fountains
Mystic Angel
Darkest Knight

I’ll PM your reading to you within a few short days

Thanks

1 Like

Excellent reading as usual TWF! Hit the nail right on the head. Damn, the future ain’t lookin’ too bright for me right now!

The reading was as follows: Just ended a beneficial relationship or partnership (the roommate who threw me out), prepare yourself for financial hardship (going through that now, or it could mean even greater hardship in the future) and a personal wish will come true in the near future (so many wishes, I have no idea which one could come true).

Fantastic, TWF!

1 Like

iam also interested to get a reading of my future life and that of my son thank you in

1 Like

This thread is 7 years old and the OP left the forum years ago, so there are no readings to be had here.

2 Likes