3 detailed tarot readings

First come first serve.
I have fuck all to do this weekend besides catching up on a couple of friends with benefits spells so gonna do readings.
Ask your questions. Would prefer public but if it’s too personal for you then will take to pms, reserve your spot here first. If you didn’t get it don’t dm me after, the answer will be no.

4 Likes

What type of questions?

Can I reserve a spot :blush::pray::pray:?

1 Like

Any for tarot reading.
So not “whats the name of my soulmate” but “how do I improve my love life or relationship”

1 Like

Sure 2 left

1 Like

I will take one.

1 Like

What’s your question.
Public or private.

1 Like

1 left

1 Like

Private

Oh ya i would like in private.

1 Like

I will take one

1 Like

Annnd were done.

If private then pm me the question.

2 Likes

oh i would have loved one… time zone differnce sucks :triumph:

3 Likes

Maybe someone else will offer you a reading?

I would like one but I’ve o/d on the online tarot asking the same silly questions and Duke Dantalion has slapped me down hard for it. Doesn’t make me stop wanting a reading but I know what will happen, can’t change it.

Wish I could read the cards like tarot verbatim - she has a pdf book apparently to download but I’ve never been able to find it to buy and she only has Facebook plug ins it seems. If I could read them then maybe that would deal with my addiction by being able to read for others other than what I’m doing now - cold turkey with Xmas cranberry…

I’m sure someone kind here will offer you a reading.

Take care.

3 Likes

Gonna open 3 slots for later this week so, @HellDevil @Lola if you still want that’s cool.
So one more up for grabs

1 Like

sign me up :sunny:

thanks

1 Like

Damn, I was too slow :open_mouth:

Nah you got it

1 Like

Post questions or send pm gonna do em later this week

Will do. I thought @HellDevil had beaten me to it, as he posted just as I was writing. i failed to see that he already had a slot LOL

2 Likes