1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

First day of Spring

1 Like

I heard it was actually a cat year and not a rabbit year, and it energetically makes sense. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Since they run in cycles wouldn’t that change everything past and future in regards to predictions and accuracy too?

I don’t know, but I always seem to think that the Chinese zodiac makes a lot of sense to me personality wise.

However if it were intentionally or unintentionally presented wrong on a yearly basis or cycle basis, that certainly raises a few questions to my mind.

1 Like

I agree it’s generally the most accurate system (Chinese Zi Wei and then normal chinese atro) after numerology, according to GG33 he says that the Chinese named it the rabbit year inentionally. He has quite a few tweets about how it’s actually the cat year.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Longest Day of the Year

1 Like

just my personal perspective take it as is

Our entire lives are between four points of the seasons. Two being the longest night (winter solstice) and longest day of the year (summer) coming up in little while.

the natural cycles we all live in and geographical locations are two of the most important parts of untapped magic?

Working with nature and building a magical practices on the easily available information?

Environment factors effect the quality of life. I personally hate nature but i still base my entire magic on the cycles of the earth.

One of the main reasons people go gaga after awakening is not having grounding practices. Feeling connected to the earth is so important.

Working with calendar magic and ley lines in current location…?

This isn’t just something i pull from my own ass. This is tapping into the very roots of humanity, reconnecting to dormant powers. Our ancestors built entire lives around their calendars because their live dependent it. The planting and harvesting times.

I personally believe a lot of social ills is this great void of disconnect to these energies. I don’t go out into nature but use other means.

The true depth of calendar magic as and will build empires upon it

I truly believe that depth is how roads are built, architecture, entertainment and even art. This is time magic then you can talk about the deepest connections to this planet…

The Great Cycles

2 Likes

1 Like