2022 Water Tiger

I have zero idea what to share or to say here. It’s the year of the water tiger in Chinese astrology.

There are 12 animals and 5 elements for each animal in Chinese astrology. It’s a whole year for each animal.

I was thinking of doing an entire year ‘just’ working with this most basic fact. 2020 was the year of the rat. :rat: lol

Tuned into the water tiger energies for January…

‘January is going to be hit with major changes. The sun is acting up. Jupiter is being a brat. Pluto is good.’

Maybe do a daily, quick reading for each day using the water tiger energies? I don’t know.

11 Likes

Sea snot. Is literally the earth telling people to respect our water ways.

Gross.

2 Likes

Venus

6be04f77a40073845fc18bd295025c59b3a46546

3 Likes

Just watched E 2 the A latest video. I was thinking the planet is in the sixth great dying off. But then Negan quote popped up in my head.

“I’m not growing a garden.”

Planetary magic, ley lines, dirt magic, and calendar magic is more feminine Pathways for sure.

2 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Happy spring equinox 2022

Water-Tiger-2022B

2 Likes

I love this so much! Don’t know why I’ve never seen anyone work with the Chinese zodiac, but this is very cool and interesting. I’m Chinese and so is my partner, who was born in the year of the tiger. I’m a horse and a Taurus, which together makes me very stubborn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ll be following this❣️

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Black Moon April 30th

3 Likes

2 Likes