2 Questions

1. Can demons be harmful to you (the summoner) or do they have your best interests at heart? For example, if someone asked Marbas to make them sick with a disease, what happens? Will he grant them that request?

2. Does invoke a incubus or succubus during sex make you better in bed? :thinking:

Yes demons can be harmful, honestly anything can. Does that mean they will be, probably not since it seems most folks have good experiences with them. But just because the majority does, that doesn’t mean they’ve been pleasent to everyone. Their individuals with free will, just like us.

Hmm, if you evoke a demon and ask them for something, and they do it – you could say they had your best interest at heart I suppose. But they also have their own agendas and stuff too, outside of you. However, most of the time what you want and what they want (if anything) works out.

I thought Marbas was known for healing? Although to heal, you have to know how the body works…so I assume he could do the opposite. Best to ask him! I don’t see why he wouldn’t grant the request if he is capable of it.

If you know how to invoke an Ubi, and have your senses trained - then yeah it could make you better in bed. Through their influence.

1 Like

Interesting, how do I know what do the demons want for me? Can I just ask them, and what if what I want is not what they want? They will refuse to grant my reqest?

Also if i invoke a incubus or succubuss will my partner know? Or can i pretend it’s all me?