1st Evocation of King Paimon

Last night we called upon King Paimon. What a experience!

Upon starting the ritual, we lit 4 incenses 2 Frankincense and 2 Sandalwood. Chanting his enn doing so by taking turns. The smoke started to swirl in a circle around his sigil. The gold candle was dancing in the smoke. Then 3 pops from where? I have no idea. Chills flooded my body, hairs began to stand. Whispers from behind us could be heard.

We made our request and made our offerings. And that’s when it really took off. One offering being a cigarette, which was smoked all the way to the butt, glass of wine which the smoke from the Sandalwood wood filled and as if he was drinking from it. The candles began to melt fast spreading hot wax which flowed towards the piece of cake we set for him.

I offered one of my gold chains to him, which the wax also flowed towards. The light of the candles casted a shadow of the wine glass on the wall, giving the room a red tinted to it. The smoke though, it had a mind of it’s own. We offered the burning of 2 sigils, one for each of his kings that stood by his side.

They burned at the same exact rate, after we thanked him the experience continued. Noises came from every direction, my cat sensed a presence we all did. It was incredible.

Hail King Paimon!

16 Likes

I’m glad you had a good night evocating King Paimon. He is truly one you’d like to take your time and get to know on a personal level, he can do a great many things but most of all he listens when you need it the most l; take advantage of the little parcels of wisdom he’ll bestow upon you at any given time. Again thank you for sharing with us your experience with the great King Paimon…

7 Likes

Amazing work! I’m glad it went well!

2 Likes

this is awesome

2 Likes

This is so cool i hope one day i can have this experience too. ^o^

2 Likes

You can. Trust me it’s all up to you. I’m about a week into to this new lifestyle. The day of my first evocation calling upon Lord Veesch.

I was trying to do more research than I already had. And somewhere on this forum. While looking up more information I came upon a post and it started off with. “Just go for it”

So I did, it was all about intent and desire. That’s why I believe I was graced with Lord Veesch’s presence. By the way Lord Veesch is the destroyer of parasites. “The Killer of Killers”

1 Like

It was truly a site to see. Especially with the 3 pops. Thinking upon it now it sounded like popping knuckles/fingers. As if he was saying “alright let me show you what I can do”

2 Likes

Oh i didnt know thanks for the info but why tell me? Just curious

Just passing along info, someone else might read this read. And find it helpful. This forum is meant to help each other. So now that you know this info, and if you see something or hear something that pertains to this topic. You can share what you’ve learned today.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this with me. I have a question. I see throughout the forum the phrase “get to know them on a personal level” how would I go about that?

How I see it, is like a friend. Calling them up every once in a while see how they are doing. Is that acceptable in terms of calling upon King Paimon or any other spirit/entity?

Hail King Paimon !

1 Like

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

hey i wanna ask a qns the wine glass and ashtray you are using in this evocation is only used for king paimon or we can use it for any demon??
do u use these items only in ritual work??
or these are normal use galss?
sorry for askin such a silly qns

It’s not a silly question. The wine glass and ashtray I’m using depicted in the pictures I used for the evocation of King Paimon. Since also used them as my offerings I let them sit for 24 hours. After that I wash them and wipe them down. After that I use them for whoever I call upon.

And they’re normal use glasses and the ashtray too. If I’m not using them for a ritual and they’re not needed for a offering. I’m using them as everyday use.

But ultimately it’s up to you. If you feel the need to separate the “just for ritual” and the “everyday use” feel free to. Hopefully this is helpful.

1 Like

Really? knuckle cracking? that’s interesting.

Yes, I was doing the evocation with the help of someone else. An and at the first pop I was like, what was that, then the 2nd and 3rd. I thought it was the other person popping their knuckles.

It was interesting. But the sounds sent chills through my body. Interesting indeed.

1 Like

I’ve worked with King Paimon in the past, he can be strict sometimes I think, but he is very helpful, even when you dont ask for it, he once called out to me (I had to summon him, but I felt him calling me to summon him) to help me with cyberbullying abuse that had made me briefly suicidal.

Next time you summon him, if you want you can mention me and greet him on my part, and tell him I am trying but Im losing faith in my magick, if you want to mention me that is

1 Like

I shall. I plan on calling upon him tonight. I feel the need too. A moment ago I felt a presence upon me. It went right through me bringing me out of my gloomy tired state of mind. I will thank him and I will mention you as well.

Keep strong.

You too :slight_smile: thank you for taking the time to deliver the message for me :heart:

you should summon Lucifer as well (another time when you feel like it) he is in my opinion, a very patient and gentle soul.

please let me know what King Paimon says :smiley:

and keep going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok what i mean when i say it; is treat them like someone you are meeting for the first time. Ask the type of questions you would to get to know someone, like how old you are, what are somethings you like, etc,etc just normal background info you’d get from a person. I know it may sound weird to do that but it goes along ways on getting to know them on a personal level. Because if you think about it would you ask someone you met for the first time to really do a favor or something you consider to be extremely important for you. You’re building a relationship here just like anywhere else in your life. Just take the time to get to know then that’s all. I hope I answered your question…