18+ The path from a slave of lust to a master of the mind! #1

Here you are, legend! I’m glad I registered an account and can finally ask questions on the forum and participate here! Okay, let’s move on. :grin:

Oh, the wisest one, I have a question about incubi and succubi… I used to think that they were just evil spirits who wanted sex and life energy, but reading the forum I began to learn that they have many “talents”, benefits, interests, and even characters!
But I’m just a person who wants to use spirits as whores (sorry for the swearing). I understand that this is wrong, and after learning more about succubi and incubi, and other spirits, I began to think… isn’t my behavior offensive to them, disrespectful?

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t want to treat them that way, but lust… I feel like I can’t control my desires when it comes to lust and sex. But is it offensive to the incubi that I’m trying to build a relationship with them just for sex?

1 Like