18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Yea, honestly I am probably better off alone. Not sure I would do well in another relationship.

1 Like

Stop limiting yourself and you will be surprised.

2 Likes

Not sure its limiting, I honestly do better alone. That is why I would need a near perfect partner for me to even consider it these days. I don’t have time or money to just go on a bunch of dates. Dating apps don’t really fit my lifestyle. I won’t ignore a good opportunity if it presents itself but at this time in my life it is probably best I don’t have that added complication. We all know how much energy a relationship takes.

2 Likes

This is limiting because there is no such thing. There no box that they can get a woman out of. There is no store that you can get her from.

You’d Gould also be near perfect for her. It is completely unfair for you to demand that from her and not give it in return. That’s toxic, that is a red flag. So I would reflect on this to be honest.

Just something’s to thing about. From a woman that had a husband that wanted her to be perfect and tore her down for 17 years.

You prove my point for me.

That you can be as perfect for the woman as you expect her to be for you?

First, when I said perfect, I am not putting a woman in a box, I meant like her personality and lifestyle is a great combination with mine. I don’t mind people have faults and what not, that is the spice of life. And of course I would want her to be attracted and in love with me, not just discard me the moment I am no longer of value or she gets bored. I won’t put a lot of energy into a relationship again if that will be the outcome in a year or two. Maybe I would be up for something casual, just for fun and occasional companionship, which would be fine if that was understood on the outset, but then she can’t expect me to give her a lot of attention or energy either. So, I concluded that overall it will happen or not, and it is probably best if I don’t “try” to make something work just to have a new partner.

1 Like

So quite these days, how is everyone?

All I see is one female handling about 1500 men, sounds about right lol

Can I get a categorized selection of women? I’m a professional tantric.

1 Like

It is like 5 regular guys and 1 regular woman, though there are a couple other women who pop in once in a while. Just a fun community chat.

Leader woman :joy:

1 Like

I just meant like regularly in chat. We all know you are the mistress of this house :-).

1 Like

In all honesty there really isn’t a “dating” category in the forum being this for Magick and such. This is our let loose thread for the single peeps since their needing to vent is different needs then those that are dating, engaged or married peeps.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I like that… that might go to my head.

1 Like

Lame

3 Likes

Yes mistress.

Good boy :joy::joy::joy:

I can be a very good boy but sometimes be naughty comes with rewards too.

1 Like

Atleast your a honest women, get em tiger.

1 Like