18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Just stirring sigils in my black magic :crazy_face: I mean coffee :rofl:

Lmao :rofl:

how u been hope all is well

Just learning about micro organisms, virology and chemical bonds lol
Trying to apply science and magic at the same time is pretty fun.

Thats so cool lmk if u get results.

It’s so weird
I’ve been feeling that every culture of organisms have their own current and spirit, sort of like the channeling of the Covid sigil that JS and Barbie Garret showed awhile back.

1 Like

Damn that sucks. Take some vitamin D if you have it along with whatever they prescribe you. It’s supposed to help with the side effects. Hope you get better soon.

2 Likes

Nah no prescription. Symptoms are fairly minor considering. Thanks though

You sure you don’t what a white candle lit? I do healing work for friends weekly anyway.

1 Like

You can if you like I just dont want you to feel like you have to

1 Like

I don’t mind at all.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

omegalul

Interesting dreams again, I think I am getting better at dreaming. I am finding more and more purpose to each dream. Last night I was in a crazy situation, but what mattered was I finally asked my ex a question that has been nagging me. And I actually got a very rational and understandable answer. What surprised me was that it wasn’t anything what I thought the answer would be, so way to go subconscious for being reasonable. Like I legit felt some of my anger dwindle away. The voice in the dream coming from my ex was not hers, nor was the tone. Which was funny because the entire rest of the dream she was the same bitch I know, but for that part, it was very calm, soothing and reasonable. So I assume a guide came through on that part.

1 Like

Well, now that I haven’t seen or heard from crazy ex since may, I’ve been having dreams about having sex with guys. I guess I am really getting horny again and miss the male company. I’m just not wanting depressed guy dick giving me STD’s like depression.

2 Likes

Yea I understand that. I think I have determined to look for the “right” person. I will know who it is because the right woman will be extremely rare. She has to meet a bunch of my requirements, be available, and be attracted to me. So if all those stars aligned then she will be the right one lol. Until then I am in no rush to complicate my life.

1 Like

This could be limiting yourself though. Because if you just look at your check list you might miss a true Diamond among all the coal.

My list isnt that extensive. A certain look, goth preferably or at least gothy personality. Has to be spiritual of some sort, preferably one that we can partner on. A decent job would be a plus, and she needs to be able to tell me what she wants, no head games.

Ha ha well I am out of the dating game with you :joy: Alt.com might be a place to look dating site wise.