18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

oooo… i haven’t made some bombass chili for a while. might be tomorrows agenda

1 Like

Chili is the food of the gods

1 Like

You can always do a cord cutting if it is really getting to you and something you need.

1 Like

Maybe I should. It just makes me feel like an asshole because its going to really hurt him, but I dont think im capable of forgiving him

1 Like

think ima make some coffee

If you are to that point for a cord cutting it will help both of you.

2 Likes

ooo… tit hay

Do you find joy in picking on me can you please stop?

Who is picking on you?

1 Like

Right above me. I made the edit but my phone is screwing up and he finds joy in pointing that out. I don’t at all find it cute or enjoyable.

sigh… everyone having a shit day aye

Hello everyone whatz going on…

Hey @nevbms not much, just another night. How are you?

1 Like

I’m well @Void_Angel hru?

I am okay. Dealing with some choices I need to figure out and back pain lol.

Oh man sorry to hear that hope u feel better

Thanks, everything will work out eventually, it always does.

1 Like

Absolutely time heals everything

A shit day ain’t the word for today. She’s my best friend and it takes a lot to make her ask someone to stop. It would be very wise.

I have a hell of a lot of anger today with all the bull shit I got put through as well, but I will always be there to help her and back her up.

Trust me when I say stop and let it drop please. Today is really not the day. I’m asking very nicely.

2 Likes

I was only laughing at a funny post, also before she edited, and not at her. It has never been my intention to do anything but bring a smile to people in this shit world. Also, pretty sure I did as I’ve said nothing derogatory at all. If she would like me to not interact with her, she only has to say so and i won’t ever bother again. Everyone whom has posted today seems to be goin through something i.e. shit day. Hope yours gets better