wElCoMe~

good @Angelb1083 some hot stuff in here thread is resurrected lmao

don’t poke the bear…:rofl:

They keep it busy :joy:

busyish

1 Like

If that’s the term you want to use.

1 Like

Random thought, my dream sex life has gotten a lot better ever since I left my wife. Before I would barely ever have sex in a dream. And if I did it was usually hit and miss, almost never to completion or fun. It was like anxiety lol. But now I have fun fulfilling sex in my dreams, even if I don’t complete, which I usually don’t, that isn’t the part I actually find fun or enjoyable. Honestly the “ending” is my least favorite part, as enjoyable as it can be.

Sounds like you might need a night on the town, but if it brings you happiness, good on ya

My ex called me in hysterics today :neutral_face: I spoke with her for an hour and a half until she calmed down. I really don’t want to be involved in her shit, but I felt so terrible and I still care about her. Plus, I just had to cut a friend out of my life for some really fucked up shit he said to me. Shit suuuuuuuuucks

oof, good luck with it

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it I really do. I hate being the bad guy but I have limits you know? When I got sick from my vax my friend said some shit like “I told you not to get it”, and now both my parents I live with are sick with covid and when i told him his first response was “It seems like more people with the vax are getting sick than those without”. I went off on him and havent spoken to him since. He sent me some emotional message today about how he was having a bad day at work and shit and im the only person he talks to. I feel like shit about it, but don’t think I can forgive him. He got his freebie when he said shit about my vax.

I have friends on all sides of the aisle, so I hear crazy shite all the time that makes me look at all of 'em different occasionally. If they were just spouting partisan bs and are truly apologetic about it, maybe give 'em a pass for first offense. If they are just using you like a parasite and just want to have someone they can lay all their shite on, then fuck 'em, you’re better off without lol. True friends will always have your back and be there for ya no matter how much time has passed

1 Like

I understand that, but I gave him the pass when he said “I told you so” after I got sick from the vaccine. I even told him how offensive I thought it was. It isn’t even a partisan thing, he’s just a gullible dumbass who believes too much stuff he reads on facebook. It would be one thing if he even said “I hope you and the fam are okay” before he started on his bullshit.

I guess the real look is were they a friend to begin with or just a work acquaintance. I have a lot of acquaintances and people that I do stuff with occasionally, but I’m probably down to 4-5 real friends, and they are scattered all around the world.

1 Like

Cool off a bit and decide if you can be friends with them or not. You don’t always have to like someone to be their friend haha. He might not even thought it was offensive or that he was being an ass for saying what he did. But you also don’t need toxicity in your life either so that is just a choice. If I stopped being friends with everyone who I disagreed with politically or when they said something that offended me then I really wouldn’t be around anyone anymore lol.

1 Like

Yeah, its really not about the politics. Its just the disrespect that he wouldnt even wish my family ok, but go straight to some BS. And no, he didnt think he was being rude, he told me that, but whether or not he was rude is not for him to decide. Ive been trying to cool off but this happened on thurs or fri and im still livid.

Like, I asked him, what good does you saying that do for me? Even if it was true? Should I unvaccinate me and my family?

1 Like

Get a nice drink and say when i reach the bottom i will no longer waste anytime on things that are only detrimental to me, or some enchiladas, cause my enchilada leftovers are more amazing today then yesterday for some reason.

1 Like

The flavor needs time to set. Source: my father is a professional chef. Its the same way with chili

1 Like