18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

dnd’s pretty fun tbh, what classes do you usually like to play?

1 Like

I mean I’m typically doing sorcerer or thief but this round I’m a warlock of the fathomless to Cthulhu things up a bit, mixed it with dark paladin for a sort of Aquaman/venom blend lolz

2 Likes

nice usually i’ll do a Rogue, dex build generally but i like to mix it up with multiclassing ofc into ranger, or wizard or warlock XD

2 Likes

Teach me? I think this is something kiddo would like too.

2 Likes

sure :smiley: its pretty fun and there’s a lot of free stuff online to read too
this guide is pretty good as well, i’d start with the player handbook which can be gotten online, definitely check out some of the monster manuals too because there’s a lot of cool ideas in there too

[Mod edit: yt vid taken down; broken link removed. M]

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

do you guys like amv’s? this one here is my favorite tbh and always gets me energized [MIX AMV] Get Up! [SCAVA] - YouTube

also this site https://roll20.net/ can be used to play dnd online :smiley:
i’ve never used it tbh but soem friends of mine have before and they say its great

1 Like

Thanks!

Here’s a good one.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sounds like me and Lucifer :pleading_face: :heart:

You’re in a relationship with him?

1 Like

Well it’s not sexual hahaha, we just have a strong bond

1 Like

Hello everyone how are you doing today :blush:

1 Like

Ok stressed how about you?

1 Like

Not bad just bored asf lol

last night I had a dream about t my ex it wasnt good but is funny she haven’t been in my mind for at least 1 month or so why would she pop up in my dream weird shit too

2 Likes

Good evening all. Hope everyone is having a good night.

1 Like

Good evening everyone :blush: I am wondering if I could find company of some italian guys/gals here? Im 19, demigirl and like long, chill conversations about everything occult…

4 Likes