18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

Funny you mention it, because it’s been like a month or so, I keep having really sexual dreams. Never had them, ever lol. And fuck, they are hot :rofl:

2 Likes

Question is, do you enjoy those dreams ? :thinking:

1 Like

Yea, though not to “completion” as it were. The big thing I don’t like is my ex-wife keeps being in them. Which is another odd thing because even when married I rarely had dreams about having sex with her. Last night was a dream where my ex and I entered into a sexual agreement with another couple and we all swapped…like all swapped lol, was one of my first bisexual dreams though I had one or two before.

3 Likes

Eeh that sucks. For me its never the same person, always a random person I know, or barely know. Like someone I know from a game I play (I don’t know the face of the guy, and we dont even like each other), or one of my co-workers who is gay and 18 years old (so fully out of my radar thats for sure). Its never some sexy ass dude I’m interested in :joy:

2 Likes

Yea, normally the women in my dreams are people I don’t even know at all. Just random characters.

1 Like

It sounds like you are attracted to the men you can’t have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same though my ex is still popping up in them

2 Likes

Well hello people

2 Likes

Heyy

2 Likes

Eeewww no. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hows everyone doing

1 Like

Im living the dream, like usual

2 Likes

lol I love when people are genuinely happy,you made me happy,:blush:

1 Like

hey still,wow didn’t she start texting you as well.
Hey let me ask you did you ever did a get my ex back spell or ritual?

2 Likes

I think I have for other people not myself. We do talk on occasion but not often. We had a strong connection, magickally too. Its not surprising in that sense IG.

2 Likes

oh ok just thought I’ve read that before…my bad
But on another note.would you like making a …:laughing:

2 Likes

You think you want your ex back but you dont. Sorry, thats a hot take. Just roll with the punches, you cant fight the waves.

2 Likes

Who said this…magick is real you just got to believe.:no_mouth:

2 Likes

I keep smelling weed and no one here or around me smokes it.

1 Like

” “The moment you doubt whether you can do magick, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”
:wink:

1 Like