18+ steamy thread for single people the next generation

These millions of paths. Not everything is just LHP or RHP.

3 Likes

did not know that?hmmm something to look up and read.
Ok like draconian magick?is a path?

1 Like

All Magick is a path. Each type you study is a stepping stone in your own personal path.

Let’s take @C.Kendall fir example. He is seen and claims the LHP, but he was walk so many different paths of Magick that sometimes I am in awe by his age.

He has worked with angels and even Jesus. He really just took Magick by the balls and ran with it.

2 Likes

Ok got it wow even Jesus huh impressive i didn’t think he existed would love to read his walks with all these entities and how he did it.

1 Like

It’s a post on here.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes!

That and more!

It can mean a lot depending on who you’re talking to.

AngelB was right in her explanation!

2 Likes

So I have my eye on someone in particular here, can I pm you for thoughts?

1 Like

Sure I might be slow responding or not until the morning. I seem to have a meeting with the ladies of my “court”
:joy:

1 Like

I’m over due for my meeting so I understand

1 Like

Ha might be the same ladies. Just wait until a Fae queen puts you in your place and you can’t even fire back because she is right😂

1 Like

If it’s who I think it is fighting back is something I’d never advise lol.

1 Like

Good to have you on our side

1 Like

Hey kids guess what time it is…:wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink::beer::beers::tumbler_glass:

Way ahead of you!

1 Like

Y’all suck I want to be damn plastered right now. Would take the pain away temporarily, but for once I be good not wise for just having abdominal surgery week ago but some things gotta give soon

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ive been away from the forum but heard this and wanted to share. I wasnt expecting it from Abbath

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like