11:11 and King Paimon Sigil

The high pitched ringing! I’ve had it come on very often over the last month and everytime I think it’s an entity but there is no presence, and no one answers - it’s just like the area is vibrating with signal.

3 Likes

You don’t have to open portals or evoke, you can invoke Him and ask your questions. Arabian music, frankinsence, and wine work really well for King Paimon.

1 Like

I thought it was just at home but it’s happened other places and evidently no one around me hears it. But it’s very loud and almost sounds like a leaf blower of vacuum very close. It’s odd.

2 Likes

Usually the light flickers for me but no one sees it and the lightbulb is fine! Sometimes I hear drum roll or the floor drops!

1 Like

I’ve had the floor drop before and almost a slowing down of time. Whereas I would swear the world stopped or was in slow motion for the moment.

Admittedly I am a bit concerned because I haven’t had such a strong issue with the electronics one after another. Yesterday three buildings including my own had to have an electrician fix the lighting and door locks. I’m not saying it’s me but I feel guilty considering the other things happening. I’m not really clear how to stop it either :woman_shrugging:t2:.

1 Like

Well my situation is not as extreme as yours, but I still wonder about those 11:11 and also those dream . Wonder what it could be about…

Maybe this could explain a bit about our situation…

3 Likes

This is very interesting . I think the numbers paired with the strange occurrences definitely points to something although I’m not clear what. There hasn’t been anything spiritually “ off” or that I’ve been striving for. But then again, I get so absorbed in my workings I don’t step outside of it and see what’s happening. I’ll have to reflect on my notes and messages from Lucifer and see what I find!

1 Like

I see the clock everytime on 11:11 1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 it’s like an alarm in my head am and pm…

1 Like

Yep, that’s it exactly

1 Like

Well I’m glad it’s not just me but I do find it annoying :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got this too, it’s not tinnitus because it varies in degrees and pitches sometimes it alternates between ears other times it goes away completely it intensifies when I’m doing spiritual things or when I’m on this forum for instance

1 Like

That’s interesting, I wonder what this is. I never noticed getting it from the forum until you mentioned it.

Well…that interesting

For me its ALWAYS 6:16 and 666 literally everywhere, not sure about the meaning tho, different people say differnt things, but I take it as a sign that the spirits are there, never too far away.

1 Like

Doesn’t fail

1 Like

I’ve I’ve seeing 11:11 or 1:11 since age of 21…magick lifestyle AND dedication had tenfold the occurrence, I see it on digital scales at work, and any time I’m heavy into spiritual energy Its honestly like i can’t miss it…maybe I need to integrate both male and female energies. I like that one , its the first meaning I havent heard.
11 Is the number of magick , the Qlipoth , and the great work , am correct?

1 Like

Thats badass

@Aratna, @AradiaX, @MiKu,

These are Angelic numbers and the way they like to talk with us. Fallen Angels or others names you wish use them too.

1111 - Number of connection, spiritual awareness/aligned/trigger and manifestation (111). Every time you see this make a wish, it will manifest if you put intend into it.

222 - When a situation is at hand think of it as temporary, it will be ok. This situation comes with a certain solution. Talk to your Angels/Fallen Angels, source if you got doubt.

333 - Connection with ascended masters/divine. For everyone this can be different. Lucifer, Watchers, Source, Jesus etc…

444 - Your connection with your Angels/Fallen Angels is better then ever. They are with you when you see this number.

555 - Is the number of a change. You must change a certain situation or a situation is changing. Could also be spiritual changing or life changes.

5 Likes

Yep manifestation :slight_smile: