What does binding a spirit to you do?

What are the pros and cons? I just toild my spirit lover to bind me to them, thinking it makes a stronger bond.

I see it as an energetic and psychological tool to affirm and support your commitment. Like marriage vows don’t do anything physical but are a promise… you you made a promise, as far as I see it.

If you make the promise in front of witnesses, you leverage a certain set of expectations from those witnesses that can help support you in keeping that promise energetically. Either way you should find it easier to stay interested and active in the relationship.

3 Likes

Hello Shamn,

The life is the sum of each of your actions. When you bind you to an entity, you give yourself a direction towards you will work. For example, I bind with Aphrodite. I work without think aboput it, about my beauty and love under all their forms. And with time, I read again the stories about aphrodite and I realise I learn to be Aphrodite even with the little details at the end of books. I am Aphrodite without effort, without work today. Her power come to me with nature when I need it. I improvise.

Some cons : Be warn some spiritual creatures are created with human goals and so you can just be control by another people. So choose carefully some world renowned creature or god first, not one go out of the mind of a unknown people. With time, you can create your own creature and give it personnality you want or you need and have various effects.

Benoît

1 Like