The Black Pullet

Ah, I do have the universal circle.

But I kinda have a fetish for circles :joy:

I found someone who makes them, and I’m thinking of trying it out.

I will definitely post any new results or findings here if I do. And give my impressions of it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the best because its not as crazy as the original talking about silk embroidered Lol LEGIT!

Flagged and sent to Lounge until it is removed.

1 Like

Yup, @K_C you may not have got the “welcome wagon” PM with info in, I’ll send it to you now, but this is actually one of our rules, please bear it in mind in future! :+1:

@Lady_Eva I dont even remember posting a link! lol I run through posts. If I did my bad… I’m so used to FB swift replying

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

As I read more on this, I realized the talismans are flawed by design. Make sure if you are female you look at the talisman you’re drawing bc it may have, the Seduction one for example, the sign for male ♂️. Which means it’s gender specific. You may need to change that to female ♀️.

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the tip. :blush:

2 Likes

Is there any ritual to do the 8th talisman in the black pullet to astral project and can you share the full on method you use because I can’t find any rituals to the black pullet on the internet

Not that I’m aware of sorry.

Didn’t you use the transportation one , what ritual did you use?

I think I’ve read one of your comments you used the attraction talisman from the black pullet right?, I’ve look all around the internet not able to find a method to use the sigils and I came here to ask you :slight_smile:

I used the ones for destruction.

Open and use them like any other sigils.

Can I use the ring to ?

signs-point-to-yes-1085634049

2 Likes