Roomate from Hell!

I’ve never done any spells or magic & I believe in Christianity, & sorry if this is the Wrong place for this but I have a roommate that makes me SO incredibly ANGRY! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage:that I start thinking crazy,evil thoughts, like wishing she would go walk in front of a Bus or poisoning her :skull_and_crossbones:, making a voodoo doll of her to repeatedly STAB, or sometimes even wish a demon would come torment her or make her go more crazy than she already is. I mean Enough is Enough!! I’ve had to live with the crazy bitch since 2010 but can’t kick her out since we are in special housing & im not the landlord. & sometimes I even wanna cut myself or think of taking an overdose of Aspirin I get so worked up. I don’t know what to do. She is the most paranoid, mean, unreasonable thing you can ever meet!

1 Like

Channel your anger into this:

1 Like

Thanks… I get DESPERATE! It is indeed a Very toxic living environment & causes me so much anxiety being around this person I literally have to always stay in my room cuz it’s like walk-in eggshells around them To where my head & stomach hurt & I need aspirin :disappointed:& they are Constantly slamming doors so loud it shakes the walls & scares me & yelling & screaming at their invisible group of voices, disturbing the peace …& yesterday the bitch had the AUDACITY to call the police on Me! for a “ noise complaint “ when I was just in my room sleeping & then drawing :writing_hand:She needs to live in a darn mental institution

1 Like

I had the same thing, only worse than you had to go through. I had to move out anyway.
Legal methods didn’t help much
Think about changing your apartment.
Your roommate has turned the apartment into a hell chamber and she is your devil and you don’t want to hurt anyone. It’s a hopeless case.
Find a job that pays well enough to rent even the smallest apartment.

This should quieten your roommate a bit for the time being, but the ritual must be repeated daily.