Project: Evocation BlackList

@AmeliaJ thank you so much :smiley:. I don’t always evoke in my room;depending on circumstances of the day, I might evoke at Wendy’s, Walmart, on the bus, etc. As long as I have a charged phone, I can do it on the go lol

4 Likes

@CyberLord thank you I appreciate that Man!

2 Likes

Can you add Aaliyah to your list? Sorry, her music popped in my head. She died too young. I miss her talent and beauty.

3 Likes

Hell yeah! I swear I had the idea to do a list of deceased musicians to evoke. It just occurred to me
Evoke Tupac!

3 Likes

Micah can you please add julius ceaser and alexander the great to the list? Those would be very interesting and awesome :wink:

5 Likes

@Plamen when I create the next list(probably after I finish this one), I will be sure to add JC and Alexander to the list

3 Likes

Evocation of Death (Final Destination)

Message: You are bold. Very bold. No one has the guts to evoke me to physical appearance. Not yet. I am not malevolent, I just do my job like any one else. Your time is far away from now so don’t worry lol. You are powerful. Take your scythe. Become death
lord of death. As a God, even I am subservient to you. This goes for BALG as well. All of you are Gods. Rain death upon your enemies. Lol you won’t die if you evoke me! I want all of you to evoke me more often. I have techniques to implant and show you. Tell your friends that their time isn’t near. It’s a long way off. You die on your terms, not mine. That is all. Make my square; I will empower it. Death has spoken. I am a living entity, not a philosophical concept. The next Time someone asks you, “What is death?” tell them, death is a living breathing entity that walks among us as one of many spirits in the world. There are forces WAY stronger than him. I’ll leave it at that

End of Evocation
Next up, Damien from The Omen!

16 Likes

So if Death is a living entity then Life is a living entity in itself. An ironic and interesting concept.

8 Likes

Ex-fucking-xactly @CyberLord

4 Likes

@CyberLord shit got really weird when I did that evocation. I was sitting directly under the cool air vent in my room. When I commanded death to come, I no longer felt the coolness even though the AC was on and running :frowning:. It also took a LONG ASS MINUTE to get Death to leave regardless of the Invocation of Omnipotence.

7 Likes

Are you only asking them for messages for the forum?

2 Likes

@anon68160656 it’s both personal and for the forum. But mainly for the forum. What I get is also for you guys

4 Likes

Make sure you deploy the members of the species you summon, you won’t understand much about them unless you see them work.

4 Likes

I will make sure to do so.

2 Likes

Evocation of Damien Thorn,The AntiChrist (The Omen)

Setting: In between packing for the move and lolligagging around.

Message: I am the Antichrist. From a young age I have had a abhorrence for Jehovah and his wack ass son, and his non legit spirit. For ages I have been waiting to awaken within every black magician and wreak havoc on the “body of Christ”. I am a archetype and symbol. A presence within everyone on the LHP. I am an aspect of your consciousness. I represent truth. Some know me as Lucifer, some Satan. I am associated with them, but I am not them! They are seperate from me. I represent Jehovah being defeated and slain. The gates of heaven being burned to the ground in everlasting ruin
 Forever. I am logic as a spirit. I cause one to think And discover for their own knowledge library. I turn angels against their creator. The judeo Christian angels are powerful and pose a threat to you and your friends on BALG. They can also work for you, but I advise against that. Jehovah is a trickster, a liar, and taker. He does not give in equal measure what has been given to him. I, as the AntiChrist consciousness, am against this. I represent this form of consciousness in its beginning stages
growing along the Left Hand Path just learning what it means to achieve Godhood. I grow to be a powerful world ruler. In this case it means ruling YOUR world as a God, the Son of Satan. He, Satan, is your Godself
 A term for it. Son, means “little one” or descendant of. Each one of you are descendants of Satan. NOT THE SPIRIT NAMED "SATAN ", but of your Godself named Satan. Makes sense? Jesus stands for the rejection of Godhood (God ownership). The Jesus consciousness or current is against the anti Christ state of mind or current. They are opposed to one another. With me (my consciousness ), you will shut the mouth of Jehovah and nail his son to the stake with the Hammer of The Gods. The Gods are aspects of your Godself. They exist in direct relation to you as your Godself. You are it(your Godself ). Because it is objective in reality, the Gods also are objective in reality. Remember, knowledge is power. Shut the mouth of Jehovah with it. It acts like duct tape HAHAHAHA! That is all.

End of Evocation
Next up, Carrie!

13 Likes

Oh little -AWESEOME son of a bitch <3

5 Likes

@Drachir I’m so downloading this tonight. Perfect evocation music. I love rock

2 Likes

choose mp3 /m4a/aac with 320kbps or .flac for even better quality

2 Likes

Lol that’s my favorite site

2 Likes

Myne too, but if i download a bulk of material, i prefer to use convert2mp3.net,
but the quality is not as high
but its ok for the most stuff.

1 Like