Project: Evocation BlackList

I really like that list. It’s gonna push my skills to the next level! Necromancy here we come!

1 Like

You should make the last one you do a joke evocation like scooby doo LOL

2 Likes

A friend of mine suggested Dead Pool.
Maybe he can heal seeing his regenerative power

4 Likes

YESSSSS! Deadpool is going on the list…

2 Likes

OK Folks, I am Officially done with Evocation Bluelist PT 2 and am starting This new project…Evocation BlackList. I’m so excited :smiley:If you have no more suggestions, I will get started on this stuff. I’ll leave it open for more suggestions until I get off work (4 P.M.). After that, no more suggestions.
Thanks and remember,
Shit is about to get real!:dragon_face::snake::octopus::whale:
If @Lady_Eva wants to close the Evocation Bluelist PT 2 or move it to where people can discuss it she has the green light.

2 Likes

@CyberLord please send the list of servitors when you get a chance…

1 Like

do Sallos and Sitri

3 Likes

OK ladies and gentlemen. I am off work, and suggestions are CLOSED!!! I will do the first Evocation tonight.
Our first guest will be Ju-On: The Grudge!

6 Likes

Evocation of Kayako Saeki and Toshio Saeki(Ju-On:The grudge )

Message: Stealth Is key to striking fear in the hearts of your enemies. You must take on a terrifying form to empower their own death. Here is how you do it: Assume the form of an Onryo, a vengeful ghost. Your Soul Body will look very similar to how I look in the movies. Black eyes, pale blue skin. Call upon me using the square. My power will stream forth into you, enabling you to create a Grudge curse. Curse their astral form. Devour it as you wish. The key however, is torture…gruesome torture. Turn their friends and loved ones against them, as you consistently appear on their minds! The mania will increase until they are either in a Psych Ward and kill themselves, or they create their own gruesome death through the curse you implanted in their astral form. Call upon me and Toshio to empower the working beforehand with the square. Get creative! Your power is increasing. We bless you. That is all.

Square:

This square is a gateway for Toshio and Kayako’s combined power (as mother and son) to stream forth into the temple to:
…empower the sorcerer and his Baneful workings.
…strike his enemies down through their environment
…strike fear into hearts of their enemies
…turn ALL the enemies friends/loved ones against them
…to induce mania in enemies /victims
…to increase power of sorcerer

Open the square like you would open a sigil and call Toshio first, then Kayako. Toshio acts as a Watcher,so to speak. Keeping watch over the area and working.

Then call forth Kayako. She is the main one who will empower the rite.
Both their appearance(s) are the same:
Pale blue skin, pitch black eyes(for Toshio;for Kayako it can be pitch black eyes or the eyes in picture )
Black hair(long for Kayako, short bowl cut for Toshio )
You will either see them when they arrive, or you will hear Toshio hiss like a cat or make a agitated cat sound as he looks at you opens his mouth wide. Kayako will make that signature sound. Think of a burp, but slow and drawn out.
She will appear in front of you.
YOU WILL FEEL THEM! Eve if you don’t see or hear them.
State your intent. Send the forth. When results come, thank them and banish…or maybe not hehehe

End of Ritual.
Next up, Pinhead from Hellraiser!

7 Likes

With pinhead from Hell raiser, wouldn’t you purchase the Hell raiser replica box on line, a perform a ritual to try and activate it.

2 Likes

I could @Bowling270, but I don’t have the funds at the moment.

1 Like

Evocation of Pinhead (from Hellraiser)

Message: Torture is essential in dominating your enemy. You already know this. You experience it daily. Now, you must harmonize it and manipulate it for your own benefit. Remember that third eye opening exercise that EA gives? You can use that to breath out torture and send it to your enemy. Whether that torture is in the form of intrusive thoughts, pains, addictions, or what you want to come up with. Breathe it into them through their third eye. Sadism comes into play here. Some people were made solely for the purpose of being playthings and nothing more. A purpose that is useful to the black magician. Yes, some people have no other purpose than to be abused and they feel lonely and without purpose if they have no one to abuse them. My square that you created will amplify your powers of torture and bring new creative ways of dealing with nuances in your life. Sadistic tendencies will be developed, but they must be controlled. Sadism in its lowest form is sexual pleasure. In its highest form is skillful causing of pain/torture to bring on altered states of consciousness. Use pain to your advantage. The only way to get rid of pain, is by using it. Send the source to someone else. That is all.

Magical square

This square is for making your enemy suffer, eventually killing them by any and all means necessary.

Open the square as you would a sigil and call forth Pinhead into the Temple.
Give him a task.
Give him your enemies name. (If you don’t have their name, then say “the vibration of enemy”. There are entities that can sense your vibration and never see your face /know your name )

Give him the method by which you exact your revenge… Get creative.

Depart from the ritual.

Results will come

Thank him and dismiss.

End of Ritual

Next up, Saw!

12 Likes

Awesome! Very creative!

5 Likes

Thanks @DarkestKnight!

1 Like

What is the story about these squares, i don’t know much about them, how is squares magical, squares don’t represent anything like a pentagram, can someone let me know please.

2 Likes

@Bowling270 actually squares do have meaning just like a pentagram :smiley:. Are you familiar with a planetary sigil? What makes the sigil “planetary” is that it is drawn from a square whose numbers are arranged to represent the ENERGIES of a particular planet.

So,
Part of what makes a square magical is that they represent certain energies. Whether they be people or planets.

Now they also act as a GATEWAY for certain energies to come through. In the Book of Azazel, EA talks about how Azazel showed him squares that were gateways for various “houses” of demons to come from the Infernal plane to this plane.

So,
What makes a square magical is that it allows one to travel to, or come from, one plane to another.

Does that make sense?

6 Likes

Yes thank-you

2 Likes

Evocation of Saw

Setting: My room.
Topic: Psychological Manipulation
Message: Want to play a game? A game of life and death? Or a game of psychological manipulation? What is real? Only what you experience! Intuition is a made up game. That’s why it is sometimes right and sometimes wrong. Now I’m going to really fuck your mind up. Magic is nothing but a game. A tool of psychological manipulation. Mastery relies on understanding the mind. And what causes mental pain. The mind is a subtle thing; very thin in appearance. A membrane of sorts. Psychology seeks to understand how this membrane works. Mental disorders are when outer forces break the membrane and penetrate the inner spirit. Remember, I said the mind is a membrane. Pain occurs when outside forces rub and poke against this membrane eventually causing it to break. Why do you think you refer to it as a mental BREAKdown? Psychological manipulation is causing enough pain to persuade your query to do what you tell them. This membrane has actual structure to it. Some call it, the Mental Body…some call it the spirit. It has structure (chakra, Nadis,meridians)and can be manipulated as such. Torture is an effective means of injuring the mental body. What you see in movies is possible with the mental body. Envision doing what you see in movies to the mind of the person who has injured you. Vizualize their human form but less transparent. That is all.

End of Evocation.
Next up, Final Destination!

PS: I forgot to make the Square Of Jigsaw. I will upload it later

16 Likes

Mr @Micah, you are an amazing person. When you are ready to write your book/grimoire, let me know. I will help you put it together.

I strongly recommended that you consider writing a book of some kind. It could change people’s lives.

4 Likes

I just love reading up on your evocations! You must have a LOT of energy to evoke so many beings in one day. I usually feel like falling asleep right after, from being in such a relaxed state.

By the way, do you always evoke in your room or have you also to evoked “on the go”? For instance, maybe at work or on a bus ride?

5 Likes