Project: Evocation BlackList

Next is my favorite girl, Carrie!

She was a nice girl too.Except that her abusive Bible-thumping mom kept suppressing her powers and the kids at school kept fucking with her. Then, the fake Homecoming Queen prank with the pig’s blood…

That was the last straw. The rest is legend.

6 Likes

I have a feeling that the subject is gonna be on just that… The psychic energy she has and how to develop it to that degree. It’s almost like her Godself enabled her to do that. But we’ll see in a bit :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Also, I suspect that the movie was based on an actual incident. Maybe I’m crazy or delusional, but I kept getting that thought over the years.

4 Likes

Evocation of Carrie (From the Movie:Carrie)

Setting: In the middle of the Channeling of Niccolo Machiavelli (took a break)

Message: In the movie, I went into a Theta Gamma Sync. A psychic overload. The emotional impact of the pigs blood prank plus all the anger I had caused my energy to overload and react with the etheric field of the environment. It’s easy to do this. Get into Theta gamma sync. Psychically overload your field, etheric field and spread out the field to the environment. It’s like a large nuclear power plant. If a meltdown occurs, EVERYTHING around the nuclear plant is affected. However, expect a memory loss or psychological retraction /amnesia. It is not easy doing that regularly. It’s more intended as a rare one time thing; perhaps for banishing it would be useful. Remember to seek control of your abilities as you rise in power. You want to be able to attack anyone at the correct time in order to crush them, not maim them, not slightly injure them, I said crush them. They deserve it. They should not have attacked you in the first place. Overload your energy to gain strength over time. Overload and discharge. Overload and discharge. This will strengthen your etheric field and strengthen your energy body. As these grow stronger, so does your ability to effect your environment. Telekinesis is an small example of what is possible. The max is what I did hehehe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
This is Carrie, I have spoken.

End of Evocation
Next up, Occulus!

11 Likes

Oculus

They should never have gotten that mirror. An antique cursed mirror supernaturally induces hallucinations.

Mirrors don’t kill people. People kill people. – A message from the National Mirror Association (NMA).

Ha Ha Ha! :wink:

4 Likes

BRO I swear that what I just got done looking up… The mirror :frowning:

That’s probably what the message is gonna be about lol.

We shall see, we shall all see :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this would count as horror, but how about Ryuk from Deathnote. Heck, maybe he can tell us how to make our own deathnote.
(I know that was discussed somewhere on this forum, but never saw what became of it.)

3 Likes

When I get a break @AmeliaJ I’ll evoke him. I’m moving in with my mom to a new apartment today

4 Likes

It seems an issue these evocations your diction, and expression seem to be the same. It also seems to be pretty generic teachings. I understand that part of magic is belief. But how do we really KNOW these horror movie characters can manifest or teach or speak to us?

5 Likes

It seems in these evocations* ( auto corrected the first few words)

3 Likes

At @desmonX excellent question! To answer that, I present to you a few synchronicities.

yells ROLL FILM!

Two hours ago, I was in the truck we used for moving and was riding along. I looked out and saw a street sign that I NEVER noticed before. That street sign said… “CARRIE”

Synchronicity Two:
Even further back today, another street sign that read… “DAMIEN”. My friend (jokingly) said, “Look, that street sign said Damien! You know who that is.”

Synchronicity Three:
A week ago, I had been evoking characters from the Tekken game series (Kazuya, Heiachi,Jin Kazama,etc.)While walking through the Killeen Mall past gamestop, I saw the release banner for TEKKEN 7. I had no prior knowledge of the release, nor was I looking for it.

Point in case: If you don’t care about whether or not the entities are “fictional” or not then they will treat you exactly like a spirit such as Azazel would. They will show you signs to let you know that “No, this is not bullshit. It actually happened.”. They will communicate with you regardless of communication style.

Does that answer your question? :smiley:

6 Likes

Which means, is that only a great fan of the fictional figure will be able to do a real evokation? :flushed: Hm…:thinking:

Well if thats true, i would love to evoke the major or Alucard from hellsing,
but also darth maul, vader and sidios from star wars, because those figures have burned deep marks into my mind. Maaaan… :astonished:
~Just imagine if you evoke a freaking sith lord, it…it would be so damn cool :kissing:

6 Likes

Exactly @Drachir! Dude… I read some of your posts. You come up with some DEEP shit. You are a thinker

5 Likes

Well thanks, but i try to also get out into practice,
because that is the reason why i’m here in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, good luck with occulus :astonished:

3 Likes

That’s the attitude to have :fire::fire::fire::muscle: and thanks!

3 Likes

??? Ok :anguished: …why is there fire?
[…] Ah, fuck it. :confounded:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAR!! HAHAHA!!!

5 Likes

It’s Elmo’s world. In his world, there is always fire. Why?

3 Likes

OH MAN XD

~I will watch “the omen” soon :kissing_heart:
The movie can’t be that…bad :smiling_imp:

P.S.: Is that a demonic panda?? :scream:

2 Likes

Lol yes. His name is Kumamon

3 Likes

Hey! It would be cool if you evoked Bilquis, The Queen of Sheba, Czernobog, The Zorya sisters (they are guardian goddesses) oh and Yavanna from Lord Of The Rings

4 Likes