Project Evocation Blacklist PT 2: Further into Insanity,Further into Power: DSM V

I always knew this. And I’ve always known that psychology is a pseudoscience. It will always be until psychology and understanding of the supernatural merge.

Yes!
It makes sense :grinning:

2 Likes

Gotta love that one, every time it happens like this time, maybe it can fool you! :rolling_eyes: :grin:

4 Likes

Wheres the next one… I’ve been waiting for these everyday lol

1 Like

Hey guys, I had to delay the next evocation because of some personal shit. We continue the madness and insanity tonight

2 Likes

Evocation of Delusional Disorder
Setting: My room
Music: Through Osiris Eyes by Pagans Mind

Evocation: This spirit signaled its appearance with the most common delusion in the mundane world: I am God. Mind you the thought just popped into my mind as I evoked it. What Im getting is: One Mans delusion, is another man’s knowledge. That same delusion… I am God… When placed in the proper context becomes knowledge:

You ARE God. At least your Godself is. Your true nature. Lady Eva wrote something similar about that.
See the difference?
The difference is context

Possession: The spirit warps my thoughts so that I forget what I’m typing. It’s saying:

We operate based on a lack of knowledge. If you don’t know the true meaning of a thing or term, you are open game to failure in magic. You will come up with, or should I say be inspired with Hehehe, delusions of your own making that in the one side are truth and out the other side are lies. See what I mean? When people say they are Jesus, they fail to realize like idiots that their Godself is an aspect of Jesus. Not the whole. Confused yet? OK so you want truth? We start with your mind and progress to your internal senses with religious delusions of grandeur. That manifests to your external senses as hallucinations. Doubt creeps in and we make you wrestle with your own mind so you wander in tge dry deserts of confusion. We also warp what you hear from other spirits. We inspire bullshit theories like mental disease being different levels of consciousness And such. We inspire world based lies…

End of message/possession

OK so it worked and I felt that shit strongly lol. Definitely felt the release when the spirit let go of my body. I actually feel stronger, refreshed.

Tell me what you get from this message. What you guys think

4 Likes

I’m actually waiting for you to do that poop eating disorder :slight_smile:

In seriousness, it makes sense, it’s basically warping around a lot of truth, I guess one saying that they are Napoleon is the same, he was a god among man in his own right, so one saying that they are Jesus in that regard is the same. But there are other types too, people who they they are a cat or little girl for example. One would consider them delusional too, right? I think this mental illness would be worth invoking again as there seems to be a lot of aspects to it.

1 Like

Evocation of Brief Psychotic Disorder
Setting: My Room
Music: Black Dog by Led Zeppelin

Evocation: I’m seeing the spirit as a inky black mist in my minds eye. Almost like the symbiote from Spiderman 3.

It’s very cold in here and I am inhaling it in for the possession. It has a very dark, sinister, powerful Aura /presence to it. It also has a few tendrils. It now appears as a sharply dressed man in all black. Interesting…

Possession: I am here. I kill. I’m a cunning spirit as I manipulate your mental order turning it to absolute chaos. My reality…becomes your reality. When I am in charge, you don’t get to have a say so in your actions. I make you see things and feel things that aren’t there. Your reality is…intellectually… Defined. And I warp the confines of this matrix moving nodes here and there like a game of connect 4. The intellect is the matrix full of confusion and control. We are the ones who take position as the Mr Smiths… Many clones, to attack you…the Neo. We are the destroyers of all things solid and logical. We are the sophists of the spiritual world.

End of Evocation

This was weird because my dog(who is downstairs) has been going crazy ever since I started this evocation. He is calm now that it’s over.

When you do weird shit…

9 Likes

So… how did it make you feel?

It’ll do that; I have the autism. Animal zombification in a way.

Weird shit happens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL I gotta stop quoting @Lady_Eva :joy:

2 Likes

You and me both :laughing:

1 Like

What’s up guys? Sorry for the delay on the evocations…had to fight off some personal shit. What do you do when knocked down? You get back up, make sure everyone is straight, and keep… On… Pushing.

We continue the power and madness tonight

6 Likes

Histrionic Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder would both be interesting :slight_smile:
And I’m sad you had to go through some sort of personal attack, that’s shitty. I hate people. I’m glad you made it through

5 Likes

Evocation of Schizophreniform Disorder
Music: Watch It Burn by Greeley Estates

Evocation: I am here in your thoughts. I operate outside of magical boundaries and can be a powerful state of mind to invoke for the magician. If you need to break convention, then call me. I give apotheosis, sparks of illumination. The content I connect doesn’t matter to me cause I form connections where there are none. Where I am, inspiration is. It is difficult for non magicians to get a handle on me. That is why they go crazy haha. Learn to control me. Subordinate me. For in that you are controlling your mental states. Reverse possession.

Possession: I feel a heightened sense of paranoic stealth so to speak. Like Im in a secret German operation and I’m sneaking into the Furher office lol. I feel a very positive energy and it shifts to a shitty smelling energy. I do however feel a clear seperation between my own dialogue /mind and the spirit. I have to be careful tho, although I feel a positive energy, that doesn’t mean the spirit is benevolent. Positive and Benevolent are two different things.

I just ended the possession and departed the spirit. Results? Very successful. Clearest evocation I have done. There was a distinct seperation between us and I could tell the difference between it and me

6 Likes

Evocation of Schizophrenia

Evocation: A dark presence approaches. Noises can be heard on my room and outside.

"I say nothing. I act. I pull you into a different reality than your own. I flip your consciousness to the left and upside down. I am the mental version of LSD. I am God. (This is when it possessed me…I felt confusion, ramblings, and cynical laughter inside my mind haha. I had a vision of a woman in a catatonic position. Looks like she stared into space and lost herself Lol. I feel a horrifying presence but am not afraid. There is a clear seperation between me and it however, with random surges of anger and intellectual coldness… The ruthlessness Casteneda talked about. And my dog started choking just now so I’m about to end the possession. )

End of Evocation

8 Likes

fuck me this happened to em last night dude when I tried evoking Lilith send me any help with combating this?

1 Like

the delusion thingy

1 Like

What’s up guys? I know Im behind like, four entities and shit, just been physically tired and had to take a break. I’m still tired from before I took a break, but oh well. Just to let y’all know, I have not gone insane, lost my mind, or any of that crap. Evocation just takes alot out of a person lol.

We will continue AGAIN tonight…

4 Likes