Project Evocation Blacklist PT 2: Further into Insanity,Further into Power: DSM V

OK. This is the next project I will be doing. I will be INVOKING various mental disorders and practice banishing them. I will also do the evocations of the disorders and make squares for them. I am doing this to strengthen my black magic abilities and magical resistance. I am going IN ORDER from the DSM V and AM NOT doing any requests. :smiley:
Also going to be allowing them to possess me(invocation is extreme, but not extreme enough lol)
We are getting stronger.
See yall shortly

10 Likes

Alright bro be careful

5 Likes

Yeah man. Be careful. Mental illness is NOTHING TO FOOL WITH.

These are THE REAL DEMONS AND NEGATIVE ENERGIES.

May you have the fortitude and positive energy to protect you on the astral and the physical realms. Body and soul.

Again, be careful, Brother.

5 Likes

Soā€¦ Donā€™t forget to do Hannibal Lecterā€¦ He would be perfect to consult for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is definitely going to be interesting

4 Likes

SJW reality disorder. Add that to the list!

2 Likes

Tell us how it went

@Sabina itā€™s an ongoing project. I havenā€™t started yet, but Iā€™m going to start today tho after I get off from work

1 Like

This sounds a little bit like like the shamanic custom of encountering a spirit of a disease and battling it in order to be able to command it to leave people in future. So, undeniably crazy :smiley: but also, an established idea.

Please be careful! :wink:

8 Likes

Holy shitā€¦That describes exactly what I want to be able to do. :smiley:

Same with physical health disorders

1 Like

Iā€™ve used both the shamanic journey technique to heal people (by destroying the spirit of the disease) and Iā€™ve invoked energies into myself. Theyā€™re very different.

I wouldnā€™t recommend anyone invoking a mental disorder into themselves.

You can do whatever you want, but the shamanic journey technique would be a wiser choice for this. But as always, the choice is up to you.

1 Like

Evocation of Autism
Setting: My room

Evocation: So far I am feeling things a lot stronger than normal. More energy seems to be coming through. I actually feel quite normal except for the fact that the room is deathly cold and my arm is slightly trembling. I actually feel more stable mentally and slightly more focused. I havenā€™t received a message yet, but I can tell my writing tone has changed. Almost become more refined. I feel ā€œblandā€ mentallyā€¦ Like a zombie. Not that extreme, but itā€™s like Im in a trance. Not responding to stimuli as quickly. Not as much chaos. Quite peaceful actuallyā€¦like a softcore TGS LOL.

Physical Possession: I feel cold all over, but leaner so to speak. Somewhat subtle improvement in physical strength.

Overall: A strong invocation, but it feels weak. I must find ways to make it stronger LOL

End of Evocation

4 Likes

There are certain physical movements and mannerisms that go with these things, perhaps if you found video of people doing those and adopted them it would draw the spirit into a greater physical intensity?

4 Likes

Evocation of ADHD
Setting: In the Dark. My room.

Evocation: I felt this VERY strongly. My vision went blurry(new stage!) and I felt chills as the temp dropped in the room.

I feel hyper almost like I have the potential to lose focus and just ramble on. I somehow feel more alert although my perception of time is speeding up. And I do feel bored at random moments, like now. Things just suddenly lose interest. Thinking has sped up slightly now and I feel like its picking up momentum. Iā€™m able to hold steady focus on multiple things at the same time, but get distracted or lose focus when I concentrate on one thing. This spirit is also making me have random flights of imagination.

This brings a thought. I can tell the difference between my train of thought and the spirit. I donā€™t have random flights of imagination lol.
Also Im more sensitive to sudden sounds. They get a more harsh reaction out of me than normal.

So the possession worked. Iā€™m about to banish and end the ritual. Iā€™m also learning not fight my own will to be possessed.

End of Evocation

8 Likes

Do coprophagia synonym~!

:slight_smile:

Also Wendigo Psychosis!

What the ā€¦
Really? Is that really possible to evoke illnesses?
What can you learn from them?

3 Likes

You can learn how they operate and how to use them on your enemies. You get stronger mentally and physically. Itā€™s like getting a flu shotā€¦
You inject yourself with the virusā€¦
Your body fights the virusā€¦
Your immune system is now healthy and resistant to the virusā€¦
You donā€™t get sick.

Mental illness is just thatā€¦ A illness.
You inject yourself And Fight itā€¦invocation.
Your mind becomes insulated against itā€¦possession
You donā€™t get sickā€¦ Banish

If you have not been prepared with the real thing, than when the real thing comes you will get hit. Makes sense? :smiley:

4 Likes

Evocation of Schizotypal (Personality) Disorder
Setting: My Room

Evocation: I felt the disease turn its cold gaze toward me. Invocation of Omnipotence completed, I waited as it bounded into my presence. I possessed it by allowing it to possess me. As I type this, stable is what I can say I feel from the results of this operation. I feel almost like a poet that is deep in thought but has a Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde personality. Even my writing style is changing as the spirit takes hold of my swooning mind like a horse and drives me toward infernal oblivion. I almost feel like Edgar Allan Poeā€¦ Sad, but like an contemplative sad. A deep in thought sadā€¦ Or is it thoughtful seriousness? Any wayā€¦

Possession: Words of Schizotypal Personality Disorder
I depart and return to you in waves.
Disorderly thought and mind acrobatics that make sense only to the mind that is doing them. You think you know us, but you do not even know us(referring to the Science known as Psychology). We are the spirits That hate humanity. We are the destroyers and we are not of human origin. We come from distances beyond known galaxies. Albeit, our names are what YOU call us. NOT what our actual names are. And our abilities You have only seen a small fraction of. Medication can help you run, but it will not hide you from our wrath. We have declared war on the human mind, and psychology is supposed to be a magical system to protect it. Haha like that ever happened! Psychology magicians (known as psychotherapist) lack the power to get rid of us which is why it is deemed and worthless.

We hate humanity. And have declared war on it. We will eventually be defeated. But it will take alot of effort on the part of humans.
We afflict other galaxies with same, albeit different diseases as is appropriate to their destruction.

We will not tell you that (When asked who sent them, who do they work for. I have a feeling it is the Anti version of Sat Nam, the Creator. )

I just banished the entity and made it release me lol. Another one down, more to go

End of Evocation

7 Likes

That moment when doubt hits you with a sledgehammer right after you close the ritual :joy:

2 Likes